• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Attack

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
most of all my toons work great the only issue i do not like is that when you use your fist or weapon to hit the npc it give target to far away ...? If your standing inside the npc works great where is this option to fix it ? or if you understand it let me know how to fix it ... I think its something easy not sure where....

Thanks Janebug

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can help you, but i don't understand exactly what you want to do

Janebug - Attack - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when attacking a npc with just using my weapon or fist , I have to stand on top the npc to attack it.. when iam standing in front of it i get "Target is to far away" examples below

when attacking normally

when attacking standing inside the npc I then can attack npc hitting it with weapn or my hand

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you want to do normal hits from afar? Is that true or are you talking about a bug? For example, you say that the straight shot does not work properly. Because it happened to me that my straight strokes were not working properly.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Jane,

the easiest thing to check the range property of your weapon or used skill.
whitehit or npc circle range is 20

Janebug - Attack - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back