• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[aud]I-Doser - Virtual Drugs!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amazing.. just amazing.. well i havnt tried yet cause im too lazy to plugin my headset.

There is a program called I-Doser. It has special sounds that have effects like drugs!

I got it from GrEgItH.

I will try it soon.. seems so damn cool. Download, check out the tutorial first, and read comments.

Comments:
I-Doser.com Experiences

(Download link removed, look for it self or whatever lol)

Offical Site:
I-Doser: Binaural Brainwave Doses

Some doses:
Marijuana
Cocaine
Heroin
Morphin
Sleeping Angel
Ecstacy

Seems amazing .. try it..

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Probally.. maybe that's why i got warned lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Indeed.. i heard some guy tried the heroin dose.. he felt weightless. I guess that will be the first for me to try. Actually i havn't tried yet =P Either im too busy or too emo xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its poop, i tried the valium one (makes u feel happy and sleepy) and all that happened was i felt tired cus i was so bored, avril lavigne was better than the e-drugs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LoL i tried Heroin and it worked for me :S

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mary Jane didn't work for me =/ I'm gonna buy a better headset.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn...just damn... I did the marihuana, it was...weird...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Didn't work for me at all. I am used to smoking and drugs so I guess that was the reason why it didn't.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have tried a lot of different drugs and i gotta tell you that this gives you the idea of whats its like to be under the effect of a drug but the idea is pretty weak...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tried the Sleepin Angel. Ended up with a headache.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is cool and all. But to make it work you need to be in a dark/or not so bright room, headphones and concentrate on the sound.