Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aura Kingdom 2023 Question.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this still impossible to run locally on your PC? I've portforwarded all the ports, my friend can get logged in just fine, but cant get past the world selection screen without it saying server failed, or server down. Is this something that still isn't possible or does it still require hamachi?

If it is possible, please let me know! Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WAN IP. I'm using v7 hxsy's one click install and if I use my wan ip in the one-click installer, it doesn't work at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried, there is no patchers for v7 hxsy. Tried all the ones available on here.

You're not looking for an "update" patch. You're quite literally changing the zoneserver & worldserver to reflect your public IPs. Since you can't have the game running & open a client at the same time (oddly it refuses to work 100% locally) you need to use a VM. Use the public IP of your VM and you're connecting your client to the VM that is hosting the server files "locally".

I don't understand why everyone needs hamachi. You can do it just fine without hamachi as hamachi is basically just a VPN and not a VM.

Back