Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Released Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Files (Client + fixes may be included)

NameVersionNoticeCreditsPWDLL
Aura Kingdom One Click InstallerV3, 7, 15This script allows you to create an Aura Kingdom server based on the releases from RaGEZONE. The idea is that you don't have to mess around with changing IPs, password settings or hexing of binaries. This tool does all of that for you, all you have to do is selecting what you want to install.UseresUNo
幻14-2021.06.01源神修复版V7No T files. Max Lvl set to 150 (causes crash). Data folder modified similarly to tw->v7 converter. S10 content. Latest Eidolon is 安倍晴明 (Abe no Seimei).NamiBoopsNo
hycker_003_005_01_03V3This tested only on LAN. Able to login and play. i dunno about bugs, probably there is some.
MISSING ITEM NAMES & PKG PACK
HyckerNo
eperty123_003_005_01_04V3The files only support up to the 11th class. Level cap at: 75.
ONLY SERVER FILES / No Client
Eperty123No
genz_003_005_01_04V3Has Necro Class
- No card system.- No house system.- No other new systems.
genzNoLink
yokohiro_003_005_01_04V3Release Files V3YokohiroNoLink
yokohiro_007_010_01_02V7Release Files V7 - Content 110YokohiroNoLink
wangweijing1262_007_004_01_02V7ONLY SERVER FILES / No ClientWangWeijingNo
-V15V15 - Aura Kingdom EternalAaronzitoBRNo

Tools
AKTools.Eperty123V1I have updated AKTools to be able to hex edit all server binaries as long as it's the HK ones.Eperty123No
AdminTool.RisaroV1So far, this program canCreate a user ,display a list of players ,online ,change the player 's level .In the future, GM commands will be possible.RisaroNo
Auction Server.UseresUFinalThis AuctionServer provides your auction house with items to make it feel more alive.UseresUNo
AKServerPatcherV1This is similar to AKTools with a few fixes and differences.cgiNo
BoundInfo.ini EditorV2.1Here is a working BoundInfo.ini editor for Aura KingdomBenNo
DressRoomMakerV0.2it's only working on one grid, next version i'll sort the items by category on the grid.YokohiroNo
GameDataHasherV1Program to generate GameDataFileList.txtRyfonNo
INI ConverterV1(No work)1. Ini convertor( convert last data files to old) may have bagsFrostBlockNo
INI EditorV4added support for all file types.added new entry in the config files for the files delimiter.RyfonNo
ItemMall.ini EditorV1Adding new Mall Items
Deleting Mall Items
Applying changes to existing Mall Items
Custom labels => give labels other content value by editing
BenNo
Items Editor (Source Included)V1This is a working Item Editor to edit the Items.ini file for Aura Kingdom.BenNo
Model ConverterV1Model_Converter + Source by FrostblockFrostBlockNo
Open-Source MultitoolV1Altar Tool, Drop Rate Changer, Game Starter, INI cleaner & orderer, INI Crypt, INI Editor, NFS Extractor, PKG Extractor, Translate Tool. All should require you to package them yourself.jtb1No
Packet ViewerV1Release will be here as is, no instructions or help, if you know what to do - you'll do it.FrostBlockNo
PKG PackerV1pkg creator (create pkg files only past your files in un_pkg folder)FrostBlockNo
PKG UnpackerV3Built off FrostBlocks & another script by someone else. Can unpack almost any version (Ak.to is stuck at 71% complete)NamiBoopsNo
Rate Tool (Source Included)Update 1- Drop Rate Changer (Multiply item droped)
- Exp Rate Changer Quest
- Exp Rate Changer Monster
jtb1No
Risaro Auto Update (Translated) - C#V1Usually a simple code is required that processes and downloads a zip file with a file for regular updates, this file contains the text of the game.RisaroNo
Risaro Discord Bot (Translated) - PythonV11. Displays online2. Show guilds and their levels3. Show a list of registered players and their positions with a level4. Welcome new users5. Welcome teamRisaroNo
S_AI.ini EditorV1Supports the english ini only (there is one included)
Currently only changing existing objects has been implemented.
You can change the content of the label by editing Language.txt
BenNo
S_ItemMallEnchant.ini EditorV1Adding new ItemMallEnchant itemDelete ItemMallEnchant item
Applying changes to existing Mall Items
Custom labels => give labels other content value by editing Language.txt.
BenNo
Scene ConverterV1Converts V7/8 Scene files to V6 compatible with server.RyfonNo
zlibtoolV1tool to compress update files.RyfonNo

Publisher Client(s)

NameVersionPublisherCreditsPWDLLP-DLL
AuraKingdomx
(DLL Patch Update - )
NamiBoopsNoLink
FFOnline.TW3.0 017.001.01.38
(DLL Patch Update - 11JAN2024)
NamiBoopsNo
AuraKingdomDEx NamiBoopsNoN/A
AuraKingdomFRx NamiBoopsNoN/A
AuraKingdomESx NamiBoopsNoN/A
Genshin
AnotherFate
x NamiBoopsNoN/A
FFO.changyou.comx NamiBoopsNoN/A

Private Client(s)
Shiva Kingdom FRV7(?)I have the necessary files but I am really sorry DaveDevil's was not really happy with my sharing... I'm really working on it so I will not be sharing files on Shiva Kingdom anymoreRevolutionFlyffNo
Luna AKV15S15 + Whip(?)
FINAL Update - 10APR2022
NamiBoopsNo
AK.toV8Unpacked V8 ClientFrostBlockNo
AK.toVer 2.0
VS2013
On par w/ TW.
Update - 10APR2022
NamiBoopsNo

Custom Launcher(s)
LauncherProject.Lisaro1.0.0Hi, link, just started working on it .There will be an auto-update in it, but you will suffer with it because I love complexity and registration. P. s I really hope that you will not poop my XD codeLisaroNo
MikuLauncherV1Launcher have:
- AutoUpdate-Fast scan(crc check)
- Full scan(md5 check)
Launcher develop lang: C#
FrostBlockNo
MikuLauncherV18Same install as MikuLauncher V1. Extra steps needed (read post).FrostBlockNo
LauncherV1 to V4Version 4 Released- added options to Launcher for changing some client settings.RyfonNo
ForestLauncherV1No comment.ForestGNo

Custom Website(s) / Panel(s)
Simple Website 2V1Another website for simple server, now on php (again, it configured for EE, change some lines for AK!)FrostBlockNo
Simple WebsiteV1small website for any XL game, at sources configured for EE, feel free to change some lines for AKFrostBlockNo
Reg Page PHPV2- Login and Password fields
- Existing login verification in the database.
YokohiroNo
AK Admin Panel1.0.2We've fixed a few bugs, and added the PaymentWall pingback.HuluNo
AKDB Website DumpV16A 99.902988% Dump of AKDB in EN/FR/ES/TWNamiBoopsNo

Fixes / Random Update(s)
NameGame Ver.Fix / AdditionCreditsPWDLL
Fixes (DB & SCene)V7Fix to more bags . 007.020.01.02RisaroNo
Mount AdditionsV343 Mount Models from AKTW.
68 Mount Items.
Includes animation fixes.
goodccccNo
New Game.bin & GuiV3-Locates in Teleport
-Some updates of gui
FrostBlockNo
New Game.bin & Gui 1.1V3[-]Removed spying (sending crash-logs to x-legend)[-]Removed "Log Ouput" window
[=] Changed window name
FrostBlockNo
<War Claws>ByakkoV3model of Eidolon <War Claws>Byakko ported to our game versionFrostBlockNo
Fixed Login Gift BoxesV3i don't know how to fix the visual change into the client , so this is database only.AngelShadeNo
Morigan EidoV3I think you all like this eido, and i share it to youFrostBlockNo
Shell Scripts for Patching Server BinariesALLThese small shell scripts allow to patch server binaries.NetTrodonNo
S1 Weapons AwakeningV3S1 Green & Orange Weapons
(Works on Eperty Client)
UseresUNo
Fix for Gunslinger & Grenadier SkillsV3For fix skills you need change 4 files: C_Enchant.ini C_Spells.ini S_Enchant.ini S_Spells.iniFrostBlockNo
Fix Eido GiftsV3Only past lines from this files to S_DropItem.ini file and restart serverFrostBlockNo
Lvl90 Blazing Night SetV3Just wanted to share the level 90 DD Set.UseresUNo
Organized CollectionV7 - YokoIn game I remove all bugged costume or item who can be storage on collection, so all items on collection is working!itachi77No

If you release/update a new private server, tool, server file, etc. please let me know in this thread and I will add it. I most likely won't go actively hunting down new things. Please keep in mind all of my DLL (Download Links) are meant to be permanent excluding Github links which are up to the original owner. I purposely don't use other users since they all have a habit of never uploading again. Less maintenance this way.

Here is the Tutorial/Guides/Tips version.

Here is the Complete Error Reference Guide.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice! It will help a lot of ppl here, it is nice to see someone keep alive this forum. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really good work!
An update to this list was long overdue, I'm glad someone is finally taking care of it.

Some quick things I can contribute to the list:
- Missing "V" on version column for the "Aura Kingdom One Click Installer".
- Version for the "幻14-2021.06.01源神修复版" release is "V7".
- You can find genz' release here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f938/centos-setting-aura-kingdom-server-1076106/index51.html#post8673790 (kind of hidden, I know).
- "Luna AK" has client version "V15".
- "Mount Additions" is intended for game version "V3".
- "Fixed Login Gift Boxes" is intended for game version "V3".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really good work!
An update to this list was long overdue, I'm glad someone is finally taking care of it.

Some quick things I can contribute to the list:
- Missing "V" on version column for the "Aura Kingdom One Click Installer".
- Version for the "幻14-2021.06.01源神修复版" release is "V7".
- You can find genz' release here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f938/centos-setting-aura-kingdom-server-1076106/index51.html#post8673790 (kind of hidden, I know).
- "Luna AK" has client version "V15".
- "Mount Additions" is intended for game version "V3".
- "Fixed Login Gift Boxes" is intended for game version "V3".

Added and thank you. =)

Getting permanent links for the bigger files is slow going. I hate my ISP x_x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So much scrolling now lmao. Made a new section here and getting it pinned.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PKG Packer seems to have issues packing many of the dds files from ui loading frame regarding latest tw files it mentions unhandled exception system.indexoutoftangeexception:index was outside the bounds of array.
at pkg_packer.program.loadidxmap()

pkg_packer.program.Main(String[] args)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PKG Packer seems to have issues packing many of the dds files from ui loading frame regarding latest tw files it mentions unhandled exception system.indexoutoftangeexception:index was outside the bounds of array.
at pkg_packer.program.loadidxmap()

pkg_packer.program.Main(String[] args)
I did it about 2 days ago and had no issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it about 2 days ago and had no issues.
Seems i ran into issue mostly when it hits over 900pkg files which is usually around just after its hit the loading screen dds files in ui folder kinda strange i just wonder if it has a max pkg file limit. Guess ill play round with it more until i solve issue of modified official launcher being able to download and unpack update files properly as not sure if theres better version of zibtool or not as its main reason i tried to pack using the packer tool as other way wasn't working

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems i ran into issue mostly when it hits over 900pkg files which is usually around just after its hit the loading screen dds files in ui folder kinda strange i just wonder if it has a max pkg file limit. Guess ill play round with it more until i solve issue of modified official launcher being able to download and unpack update files properly as not sure if theres better version of zibtool or not as its main reason i tried to pack using the packer tool as other way wasn't working
have limit of file number

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can try packing jtb1's PKG extractor.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
may i ask how to use the PKG extractor tools to repack the data into .pkg file? thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone ever finish a launcher with PKG handling? There were a number of them in works before I left for other projects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone ever finish a launcher with PKG handling? There were a number of them in works before I left for other projects.
I haven't seen any i noticed you was looking as reverse engineering official to work did you ever get a version of zibtool which packs files so it sucessfully downloads with the launcher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't seen any i noticed you was looking as reverse engineering official to work did you ever get a version of zibtool which packs files so it sucessfully downloads with the launcher
No, not with official launcher, but I did do it with a custom launcher. I'll have to grab a newer client and see if anything has changed with how the client loads and handles PKG files. There were a number of limitations with the PKG files the official launcher imposed, that i assume you are finally hitting. Do the newer clients no longer work unpacked or something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, not with official launcher, but I did do it with a custom launcher. I'll have to grab a newer client and see if anything has changed with how the client loads and handles PKG files. There were a number of limitations with the PKG files the official launcher imposed, that i assume you are finally hitting. Do the newer clients no longer work unpacked or something?
They do work but im just after using pkgs as it loads faster with them as well as clients 1/3 of the size too so its just personal preference i guess

Back