Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Automated Donation system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've developed an automated donation system using pay pal that will automatically send the donator item to the user right after purchase

This system will not cause any item bugs/glitches as it does not add a new item into the DB, it simply edit's one that already exists ^^.

Here is a link to download the Archived AVI file.

Developer
Reaction score
yeah its really good job :)

but i think its not safe because you can get the donation coin without pay the money

you receive the donation coin in the character after you go to this page : account.php?page=payment_complete

so after you select character from this page :account.php
and click donate you will redirect to paypal page after you go to paypal page you can go to direct to : account.php?page=payment_complete
and get the donation coin without pay

maybe you used HTTP_Refeer function or other function but its easy to broken it. because i think there is no connect between the paypal page and your script. There is no way to make sure that person already paid on paypal

maybe i'm wrong but it's my Analytical :)

i hope it be safely 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its really good job :)

but i think its not safe because you can get the donation coin without pay the money

you receive the donation coin in the character after you go to this page : account.php?page=payment_complete

so after you select character from this page :account.php
and click donate you will redirect to paypal page after you go to paypal page you can go to direct to : account.php?page=payment_complete
and get the donation coin without pay

maybe you used HTTP_Refeer function or other function but its easy to broken it. because i think there is no connect between the paypal page and your script. There is no way to make sure that person already paid on paypal

maybe i'm wrong but it's my Analytical :)

i hope it be safely 100%

Thats not where it is inserted, it uses Paypal IPN to add intems into DB.

account.php?page=payment_complete
just displays text, it does not actually insert the item into the DB.

The way the paypal ipn works is after your payment info is confirmed via paypal, paypal sends a request to your website to a defined file. That file then reads the POST data sent to it via paypal, then sends that data back to paypal, where paypal will they respond back to the scriped "VERFIED" if the payment was received only then does the item actually change.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

After i add it in to log all Completed / failed transactions it will be able to determine on that page if you paid or not and give you the message accordingly. As i said, the only thing on account.php?page=payment_complete is text, the magic happens when paypal sends the request to the webserver.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice work.

I've never looked into using paypal but I have done a donation store using a "kalcash" system without having to use an in-game replacement item.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you're retarded, he said it uses PayPal IPN, which is part of the PayPal API, my ruby application does the same thing.

u and your mom is retarded so stfu idiot kid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Zen.

Kalshrek go flame somewhere else.

Arturasult Thanks to you as well.

Dragon, do some research online and maybe one day you might actually make a half decent piece of code, that isn't bits and pieces of other peoples work.

K, thx bye.

Mod, please lock thread.

Developer
Reaction score
gtfo this thread, you just jelly of his paypal system, i know its far too advanced for you and dragon to make something like this.

you still dont know much about me :p

if that in php (paypal api) :p i can do, but first need to get Visa and paypal account

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You claim you can do better? All we have seen are crap coding, and poor English, you need to work on both before you can even compete with the things i can do.

So i'll reiterate. Put up, or shut up.

Developer
Reaction score
You claim you can do better? All we have seen are crap coding, and poor English, you need to work on both before you can even compete with the things i can do.

So i'll reiterate. Put up, or shut up.

dont talk about english
i'm not good in english ok but everyone can understand my word
and i cant talk with like you. whose stupids and idiots like you
maybe you didn't saw my scripts before because i didn't released any special script that i made and i will not.
and your script not hard to make.
iam good in php and i will stay good in php maybe better than you.
no more comments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok since someone needs to do a propper comment.

Awesome release Bushido! :p keep up the good work!

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont talk about english
i'm not good in english ok but everyone can understand my word
and i cant talk with like you. whose stupids and idiots like you
maybe you didn't saw my scripts before because i didn't released any special script that i made and i will not.
and your script not hard to make.
iam good in php and i will stay good in php maybe better than you.
no more comments

don't make me publicly humiliate you like I did in your own release thread/s

Back