Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Automatic dc after 2 mins (EP7)

Reaction score
After successful login to game (ep7v1), I felt something not once but so many times. I'm always disconnected after 2 minutes of AFK in-game. Can someone explain about this weird thing on ep7? Thanks for your answer... :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the error? any pop ups?..... i think you have a problem on your ODBC.... i think

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I don't know what's the problem...hayzzzz coz always got disconnection from game after being AFK for about 2 mins....the pop messege says "Disconnected from server. Click here to exit".

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try this in your ranuser->UserInfo edit all gametime and offlinetime columns to -99999999 also UserAge Column to 18 if it worked modify the columns to have those default values

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
try this in your ranuser->UserInfo edit all gametime and offlinetime columns to -99999999 also UserAge Column to 18 if it worked modify the columns to have those default values

Still have same problem sir, even if I change that column into the default number.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Anyone have already fix this kind of problem please share the fixes guys, I really needs the fixes about the dc problem when you afk in game.

Up!Up!Up!Up!Up!Up!Up!Up!Up!Up!

Upvote 0
Back