Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reaction score
Well I was going to attempt to change my avatar but it doesn't give me the option to change it it just says: (using edit avatar in user cp)

Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
(a circle here)Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

Doesn't give me an option to change it 0_o.. am I in the wrong section?

Oh and when I goto the arcade section it says:
Becky, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any clues lol?

Reaction score
About the arcade thing, I have no clue, Vbulletin hates you :(.

About the avatar thing, it is bugged atm, because form what I know, Supermods cannot access their avatars, no changing for them. So perhaps some other people are encountering those problems too.

Reaction score
Yes mental fixed it for me thank you very much! And thank you Neo for the offer to help me as well.. I added you on msn anyway :p

Problem solved!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky said:
Yes mental fixed it for me thank you very much! And thank you Neo for the offer to help me as well.. I added you on msn anyway :p

Problem solved!

She up for some lesbian msn sexorz, wooooooowhoooo. I'll join in too, hehehe..

Back