• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Avatar, Signature, and Desktop background

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Looking to get an Avatar, Signature, and Background images, preferably that match up. Background has complete creative freedom to match the Avatar/Signature. Avatar and Signature needs the word "Jash" somewhere in them.

Just finished building my recent custom build and need new pictures for misc accounts. Thanks

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please give me more details such as the size and the colors/theme, also any desired render (character image).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Feral Druid render from WoW, preferrably Claws of Shirvallah. 1920x1080.

The Avatar and Signature have 100% creative freedom, but I do prefer darker colors. Thank you so much!

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also the size of the Avatar and the signature please, you're totally welcome!

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mean 600x100 not 600x1000 right? lol.

Yeah i'll work on that and deliver them to you by tomorrow.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA i was like WOAAAH O_O
Anyways, i'll work on them in an hour ^_^