Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there ya go i spose ill treat ya this is were i found mine theres a mint agents smith on there if the images are to big ill shrink em for ya if ya dunno how

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STEELY said:
there ya go i spose ill treat ya this is were i found mine theres a mint agents smith on there if the images are to big ill shrink em for ya if ya dunno how
thanks for the site :p gave me something interesting to look at,

Reaction score
Re: Re: Avatar Sites

Rannie said:
Take your time to read -,-;

And it's Super Saiyan isn't it? =P
Saiya-jin= Japanese

Lol Super Sonic well ripped off Super Saiyan. I mean come on 7 Chaos Emeralds- 7 DragonBalls. Madness followed by mad power increase with yellow glow? Hmmmmmmmmm DBZ was written 1st b4 u say Sonic came out 89 or 90 or woteva

STEELY said:
theres a mint agents smith on there
*swipe*

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Avatar Sites

speedhorn666 said:
Saiya-jin= Japanese

Lol Super Sonic well ripped off Super Saiyan. I mean come on 7 Chaos Emeralds- 7 DragonBalls. Madness followed by mad power increase with yellow glow? Hmmmmmmmmm DBZ was written 1st b4 u say Sonic came out 89 or 90 or woteva

*swipe*
So what if Sonic came out 89/90 =P Back then it was original...

Then they ran out of ideas sometime, and stole dbz ideas? =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I mean is Sonic came out in 90s.
At this time they had all original ideas.
Then it got boring after the same old
characters and storys (beat Dr Robotnic).

Dragonball came out in the 80s, been popular since then.
Then the people who made sonic decided to copy some of Dragonball Z(?) To try and make Sonic more popular.

Thus creating a rip off?

Im not argueing lol, just saying is that sonic was different in 90s to what it is now :p Ok Ive lost the plot, thats it i need sleep

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah the dragonball z supersaiyans first chnage i guess would of been done in about '88 '89 and supersonic was sonic 2 i think which was like what '93 . i always thought they were very very similar jus never really brought it up to anyone lol .

Back