Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any1 having problems changing avatars recently?

i do, and plz spare me the crap "do u know where to enter the link 4 the avatar". Just wondering if it's my pc or the forums itself that is @ fault :(

N

Neosparky

likewise... could upload from hard disk but it didnt change (so actually i couldnt) direct link to an image on some other location didnt work either (i think) so i had to upload from another location... too long ago, cant remember exactly but i did have problems

i'll put a link to this in staff forum, hope mental can fix it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Neosparky said:
likewise... could upload from hard disk but it didnt change (so actually i couldnt) direct link to an image on some other location didnt work either (i think) so i had to upload from another location... too long ago, cant remember exactly but i did have problems

thanx, least I know it's the forum that's at fault :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sometimes happens if the forum cannot recognise where the avatar is.

Just upload it from your hard-disk. Make sure it's saved as a .JPEG or a .GIF file.

N

Neosparky

Capricorn said:
Sometimes happens if the forum cannot recognise where the avatar is.

Just upload it from your hard-disk. Make sure it's saved as a .JPEG or a .GIF file.
didnt work... there's definitly something wrong with it, believe me

Back