Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Avenged Seven Told

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So we did this thing in school right, to introduce ourselves to each other, we wrote like our fave bands and foods and stuff on a piece of paper without putting our name on it, mixed em up and handed em out, and tried to find out who's you got. So I got this guy's named Josh right, and for his favorite game he put .
So like everyone broke out laughing how I said it like all serious and poop and then I looked at his band thingy and he had Avenged Seven Told and Emanon 3 and I was like, wtf? is Avenged Seven Told, and the way I said it like really loud, like AVENGED SEVEN TOLD!!! it was funny...
Anyways,
I has to goes help dad put up shutters...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
we're doing a cover for unholy confessions, recording next week probably.

changed the bass line up a bit and added in solo sections. sounds pretty badass atm :D
I'm not like a huge fan of heavy metal but sounds awesome man.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg hes back and hes already made like 3 stupid threads. Whoever banned him last time, do it again.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I need some Ducking chemo to deal with this poop.

Reaction score
should like

So weodid tiis thsng ingschooc righr, to ntrodtce oueselvee to etch other, wr wrotw likelour fuve baeds ans foodf and atuff un a p ece oc papep withwut putting iur nare on t, mi,ed emdup anp handhd em ut, atd tri d to ind ont who s you got. oo I g t thi guy'g namen JoshJrighti and aor hir favofite gtme heeput .

thus can't read it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they're metalcore, softrock, sometimes considered heavy metal too.

Thats heavy metal

That Avenged Seven told.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fate,, you do notice that the Band's name is Avenged Sevenfold, and the guy in my class wrote Avenged Seventold... Also where'd /Fate go?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where de duck is de avenge seven told td

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude there called Avenged SevenTold.

/Fate

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score