Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azur Route (Azur Lane style game)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game Name: 蔚蓝航线之无双舰姬
Original Link: Pass: 7tr7

I have cleaned this up a fair bit, including pruning and fixing up the DB (SQL files as well) and rewriting all the instructions and reorganizing the folder structure, removing unnecessary dependencies and an assortment of other things. I have also enabled max VIP on newly created accounts. When creating a new account using quick registration, be sure to only use lowercase letters. You can do pretty much whatever you need to in the GM backend, such as giving yourself items, currency or ships. If you need some help with that, let me know and I'll provide some more detailed instructions on how to use the backend.

I haven't figured out how to translate the game at all yet (barring finding the actual source code, which I haven't been able to, sadly), having taken only a cursory glance over the Unity resource files (there are a lot of them). The files in assets\0 are actually just zip files while the rest of the data can be viewed/edited with UABE. If anybody finds any leads here, please do share. Also worth noting is in server\WorldServer\language, there are JSON files that contain a lot of strings which could be translated, but I don't know where they are used on the server side, and I was thinking maybe they are sent to the client at some point, but editing them showed no such luck. They might be mirrored in the client assets somewhere, but so far, I haven't found that to be the case.

PS:
I'm really into these kinds of waifu collecting games, so if anybody's found any other similar games or sources, shoot me a message.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mobile game materials are attractive, but sadly, the trap is that there are only chinese languages

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need english client :)
i think this game has global server before but i cant remember eng name

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any updates? :) Anyone managed to find the client source maybe?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, been preoccupied with trying to figure out if I want to pursue developing a private server for Destiny Child since it announced EoS, but frankly... the community seems to have no devs with the right skillset and there's not a lot of time left, so I don't think it's gonna really work out.

Seeing if I can find anything on this is still on my list of things to do, but with the Chinese crackdowns lately, I'm not holding my breath honestly.

Last edited:
Back