Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AZURE] Epic Catalogue

Retired
Reaction score
[AZURE] Epic Catalogue v2

Robot - [AZURE] Epic Catalogue - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello members of Ragezone, I'm releasing my custom catalogue edit to the public as there are not many at all decent out there that are organised nor up to date. This catalogue was built from the original azure catalogue therefore this is the right one for you if you're starting a retro. This catalogue can be used for any similar emulators out there today if you have the correct tools to convert it, I do not have tools to-do this but maybe someone will post tools below in the near future. The SQL in the database itself is organised as the id's are not big numbers unlike some catalogues.

Note: I and Kyle (KyleeIsProzZ) have decided to work on v2 of Epic Catalogue together along with other members such as graphic artists and other talents of the community. Epic Catalogue will not just have v1 but many more to come such as in time v3, v4 and so on. Since Azure is the most used emulator to date and we want to release epicness for it.

Epic Catalogue v2

* VIP Page
* Events Prizes Cata (In staff section)
* Organised Staff section
* Customs Section with detailed customs unlike crappy recolors
* Diamonds Store
* All the latest furniture
* Everything is 100% English
* Clothing
* Builders club
* Bot wired

Epic Catalogue v3 (New Database structure for 2.0 and upwards)

* VIP Page
* Events Prizes Cata (In staff section)
* Organised Staff section
* Customs Section with detailed customs unlike crappy recolors
* Diamonds Store
* All the latest furniture
* Everything is 100% English
* Clothing
* Builders club
* Bot wired

* Christmas Furniture 2015
* Halloween Furniture 2015
* More customs added
* More Organised

Credits To everyone who supported and helped me, thanks for everything!
@Robot , @KyleeIsProzZ , @Johno @MrSpooks , @ToxRetros , @Vaulient , @HabMoon , @Diddy , @EmielJ , @Sir Jamal @Luminia

Don't forget the likes and REP!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AZURE] Epic Catalogue V1

Great release, keep up the good work :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Nice release thanks for sharing with us.

Retired
Reaction score

Thanks guys, We will be releasing a few fixes soon, these fixes will be:
~ Dogs Page
~ Lion Page
And more that we have missed in this v1 release.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the release :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Robot and Vaulient, the past version of Vaulient's catalog had an issue with some exchanges. Is this fixed on this one? Also, can you add the regular Gold Bars? (not the china version) I know the China coins have the same value, but I'd still like it.

Retired
Reaction score

Hey Robot and Vaulient, the past version of Vaulient's catalog had an issue with some exchanges. Is this fixed on this one? Also, can you add the regular Gold Bars? (not the china version) I know the China coins have the same value, but I'd still like it.

Vaulients catalogue was based from Wual catalog therefore I don't have a clue how it all looks, this catalog was built from the original azure catalog, it has normal exchange?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Vaulients catalogue was based from Wual catalog therefore I don't have a clue how it all looks, this catalog was built from the original azure catalog, it has normal exchange?
Oh, I see. They're different and you're going to start working together now, I misread it as it being a joint project already. Anyway, the base Azure catalogue still doesn't have regular priced gold bars. Is this something you could possibly add?

Retired
Reaction score

I'm not really sure what you mean, are you saying you want to see 50c goldbars in the exchange instead of 500c gold bars?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

AFAIK there are two sets of exchange: the regular ones are worth 1/5/10/20/50. The China ones are 10x the regular value. I would like both to be available, as right now we have kind of a mixture between both (no regular gold bars, no regular China bronze coins).

Retired
Reaction score

AFAIK there are two sets of exchange: the regular ones are worth 1/5/10/20/50. The China ones are 10x the regular value. I would like both to be available, as right now we have kind of a mixture between both (no regular gold bars, no regular China bronze coins).

I think I understand you now, I wont be adding an exchange that's similar to habbo as it would be pointless for most hotel economies. But I'm sure its not too difficult for you to just find the swf's and add them yourself? You should check in the db itself to see if they exist in this one as I've not checked if they have. Feel free to let me know if you cannot find the swf's if so then ill be happy to give you the swf's and the SQL + Furnidata.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score

V2 will be more sleek . I'll make sure of this ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks For this. u guyz r za bezt

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The development for V2 , I will start tomorrow onwards. Expect a release for it by 2 weeks.

Retired
Reaction score

Note: We're looking for members that can do the graphics area, this would include making custom catalogue headers, teasers, icons. If interested then please let us know. If Anyone else wants to help in the next version then let us know too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I would indeed like to take part in this project. I have the whole week off from work and have nothing but spare time. I can do graphics and adding furniture correctly, Correct interaction types and correct animation counts.

Retired
Reaction score

I would indeed like to take part in this project. I have the whole week off from work and have nothing but spare time. I can do graphics and adding furniture correctly, Correct interaction types and correct animation counts.

Thanks for offering your assistance, I'll leave you a message and to everyone else who is interested please send me a private message!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score

We will also be requiring your skype of you're interested. I would also like users who can make custom furnitures. Do not give out your skype on this thread , private message us instead.

Back