Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AzureSharp 2.1.0.4 Bugfixes and and some added features

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To mods: Please don't remove this thread if i made any mistakes. Message me and i'll edit the thread.

Soo....
I've been working on this emulator a little bit and i have been fixing some bugs that i think alot of people are waiting for. I don't really know who the original developer are or why he haven't fixed these small bugs that are causing alot of problems for people.

Please note that im not the original developer and i don't take credz for anything other than those bugfixes im going to provide for you in this thread. You can download this version of the emulator with my latest buggfixes thru mediafire. SO whats has been fixed?

Some of these are maybe not buggfixes but just added features

* Canwalk setting for furniture
This function was hardcoded and wasen't so accurate. It made users walk on furnitures they were not suppose walk on. From now on you can define whether a user can walk on a specific furniture or not based on your settings in the database. You have to manually set the floor furnitures, teleporters and others to 1.

Run Query:
PHP:
   ALTER TABLE catalog_furnis ADD can_walk enum('1','0') DEFAULT '0';

And then use this script to set the furnitures if you dont want to do it manually

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good Work Eymen!

I'm gonna test this out and see how it does :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bots can't walk :(
if you would train youre pet he say no and no

(I come from holland)

by the way,
can you change it to:
PRODUCTION-201510122204-896764381

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add the fixes on the thread for those that have edited their own emu and just want to apply the fixes...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay and that with the can_walk works bad for me.
how can I remove that?
It was first in the furnidata_xml.xml

Retired
Reaction score
I'm shocked people still use Azure tbh, all I can say is be careful using this emulator, very unsafe and its very easy for scripters to troll you if you haven't applied the patches.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Canwalk setting for furniture
Go to you furnidata.xml, and search the furni especific, change the <canstandon>0</canstandon>, to <canstandon>1</candstandon>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you mute an user after you have to do the quiz and the quiz is not working ( just a little bug )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been waiting sooooooooooooo long for this release, the invalid SSO ticket killed me. But when I start the emu, I get this problem:

after that all loading good until "loading filter" then its failed to load emulator, please help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been waiting sooooooooooooo long for this release, the invalid SSO ticket killed me. But when I start the emu, I get this problem:

after that all loading good until "loading filter" then its failed to load emulator, please help me!

Did you run the query as i asked in the first post?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you give the fixes seperately in tutorial kinda style, so people with an already edited emulator can apply your fixes

Back