Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

B&S How transfer save characters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
B&S How transfer save characters

How do i save my character to transfer to another device?

1 - B&S How transfer save characters - RaGEZONE Forums
Is that how it's done?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
How do i save my character to transfer to another device?

Is that how it's done?

Try using Sql Server Backup, click New Backup, use Save As and add the name.
It is possible to save only the complete LobbyDB.
Once saved it should go to C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Navicat\SQL Server\Servers\BnS_Server
Then just use Restore Backup.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With SQL Server Management Studio transfer LobbyDB all good, but when click on character to log in show me this 111 - B&S How transfer save characters - RaGEZONE Forums and close client...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Assuming you are using the same VM in both devices, I think you can do this in a very....improper way, which is to copy and paste the DATA folder where all the DBs are.
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL

You need to stop the MSSSQL Server service(can prolly create a bat for that), then copy the DATA folder to your backup place. Same if you wanna restore, stop services, and copy the backup DATA folder into the original route, then start service again.

This is definitely not the proper way to do it, but if you are using the very same installation, this will work good enough while being very fast and simple. Is what I am using since I only plan to play this alone. Just gotta keep the original VM file backup somewhere, and upload the DB backup in case something happens.

Upvote 0
Back