Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

back in my old band :) but maybe join another band?....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Always do things with your friends, in my opinion. You have alot more fun. But, alot of people like the "flash and cash" of a record deal. But do what you think is best man. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I say stick with the friends mate, because eventually you'll get the record deal anyway.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the friends are a dead end of openers and one bit tallent shows go with the record deal...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Take the Job with the other band take the record, take ur part and after go to ur friend band...

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nuloki it won't work like that

you leave old band for a record deal i doubt they are going to take mr. big shot back when he wants to go back

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like I said, the old band, if it's any good, is gonna get scouted eventually you will get a deal with the old one so stick with old one.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go for the record deal, i mean as you stated before your band was really like breaking up and imo when you move on in your life you wont have your friends anymore and then there will always be that question of "what if"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Plop Record Deal 100% Better u wont get alot of money from ur old band anyway if u come with the other band ur friends will still talking to u so watsw the problem?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could go for the record deal and after a while, propose to the company of signing ur old band.

Reaction score
MentaL - back in my old band :) but maybe join another band?.... - RaGEZONE Forums

Join my band, I call the triangle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Depends on what your intentions are. Personally, I'd go with the old band, merely because it sounds like it will make you into a better musician. The other band, if they're not challenging you, it doesn't sound like you'll enjoy it that much and it'll just be another job.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Definetly the other band. Look at what could happen to you if you get a record deal and if that becomes popular then you are set for life.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
it may be your one shot at succes stay as a suport player in the outher band and take the deal

A support player ? That won't work, the band he's in at the moment is with a group of his friends. If he goes and takes this record deal after only just joining back with his old band that's gonna make him look really bad.

Plop Record Deal 100% Better u wont get alot of money from ur old band anyway if u come with the other band ur friends will still talking to u so watsw the problem?

The problem is...his friends will see him as a sell out. Yeah your problerly right they will still speak to him, but that doesn't change what his friends will think of him as, which is a sell out. Respect among those who your close with is Priceless, a record deal isn't.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The problem is...his friends will see him as a sell out. Yeah your problerly right they will still speak to him, but that doesn't change what his friends will think of him as, which is a sell out. Respect among those who your close with is Priceless, a record deal isn't.

I Dont Think So If They be his friends they doesnt gonna think it because its the better for him..

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but they would atleast give him a lil bit of credit if THEY were his friend as he gets bigger and would support him if they were true friends tbh

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Record, you won't get a chance for it again. Only if your completely sure your new band is getting a record deal join them.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Friends would be a blast to work with, but there's going to be some bumpy roads ahead if you choose to work with them -- so be prepared.
There's always the chance you'll lose your friendship over stupid things, also. If you dont want to jeopardize your friendship, go with the other band. If you think you guys are solid and nothing can break you, go with them.
[:

Back