Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Back Now Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
y all of a sudden is everyone unbanned and ppl saying gohan cant ban anymore . clarification from anyone please ?

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
What you gonna do then DTB? Flame me? :rofl:

And SIC wanna bet that if he breaks the rules that he gets banned?

But Not As Fast As You Would Ban Me

I Been Told About My Behaviour And Language By Neo, Thats Why Im Not Gonna Swear :tp:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it wasnt jus ur swearing though it was ur attitude towards a mod . y not take the warning and think yeah ok was out of order a bit there and carry on on other posts but hey if u believe u were unfairly moderated then post ur opinion on y it was , not as many flames as possible as more warnings are heading ur way . b grateful u have ur accounts back and try em keep them that way now u have been banned twice in like 3 months and still got ur account back dont take this as if ur invincible now

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
So What, Typo

Now Go Away, U Been Trying To Make Me Say Neo Isn't My Friend Since Yesterday
How is that?

The only thing i said that if all your friends agree then she can't be a friend of yours.
You said yourself that all your friends agree, not me, i'm just pointing something out.

Now since you say she is a friend, then your lying.

And that's not a typo, it's the result of your "I'm king" attitude.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
flamefox said:
it wasnt jus ur swearing though it was ur attitude towards a mod . y not take the warning and think yeah ok was out of order a bit there and carry on on other posts but hey if u believe u were unfairly moderated then post ur opinion on y it was , not as many flames as possible as more warnings are heading ur way . b grateful u have ur accounts back and try em keep them that way now u have been banned twice in like 3 months and still got ur account back dont take this as if ur invincible now

Get Out Of His butt, MentaL Didn't Agree With The Amount Of Ban's He Did, And This Account Wasn't Banned By Gohan, But MentaL.

It Was Due To Be Unbanned Today.

I Don't Think Of Myself As Invincible, Now Stop Trying To Be A Mod And Get Outta My Face

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
How is that?

The only thing i said that if all your friends agree then she can't be a friend of yours.
You said yourself that all your friends agree, not me, i'm just pointing something out.

Now since you say she is a friend, then your lying.

And that's not a typo, it's the result of your "I'm king" attitude.

Or Maybe The Whole Thing Is A Result Of Your, I Must Be Best Attitude?
Or Your Selfish Ways?
Or Your Jealous Wats?

Who Knows?

Reaction score
flamefox said:
M8 pull it out plz, u mite only b able 2 poop 4 the rest of ur life if u spend nemore time in there

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Gohan, Dont Push Me I Swear To God.

You Just A Jealous Stuck Up waffle Who Is Delibrately Trying To Hurt Me By Using Comments That You Know Will.

Now Get Off My Back

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:

what right do u have 2 say who s his friend or not...

it isnt the case that she agrees or not... its just that she s a mod and if there s flamed ( justified or not ) she has 2 respond as mod , even though she might or might not agree with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back