Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

back to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
well im back to work 2morro after my week off. havent been on forums much coz i normally do it at work :p and im really not looking forward to going back :(

oh well got to work next week then i have another week off lol for my 19 which is next week end, so i might go missing :p

wot u ppl been up to since i havent been in touch :p

Reaction score
lol sorry i hvent been on for a while 2. My PC is in bits and my room is a total mess. Im re-painting it at the moment and its takeing forever!!! Hopeing to have it sorted by the end of sunday. And yeah quiks has helped me a bit...... he wrote with blue paint across my room the word 'penis'. And it dident come out till i had put the second layer over it lol.

Which day is your birthday chris? Coz im going into town with ya this saturday right.... Oh wait i think you said it was sunday or somthing but your doing stuff on sat.... Well tis all gona be fun :D. *makes sure chris gets totally 100% purely WANKERD!!!*

How is the forums anyway? I havent logged on in.... weeks.

L8er

M

Mario_Party

carnage said:
no he just got a memory like a goldfish:tp:

impossible..... a goldfish's memory is 5-8 seconds... his is only 4.....

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Solares said:
lol sorry i hvent been on for a while 2. My PC is in bits and my room is a total mess. Im re-painting it at the moment and its takeing forever!!! Hopeing to have it sorted by the end of sunday. And yeah quiks has helped me a bit...... he wrote with blue paint across my room the word 'penis'. And it dident come out till i had put the second layer over it lol.

Which day is your birthday chris? Coz im going into town with ya this saturday right.... Oh wait i think you said it was sunday or somthing but your doing stuff on sat.... Well tis all gona be fun :D. *makes sure chris gets totally 100% purely WANKERD!!!*

How is the forums anyway? I havent logged on in.... weeks.

L8er

lol it wasnt "penis" it was "penis" lol get it right :p but anyway we are going out on saturday and ive txted u 2day and i will fone u later :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
ADD tht disorder where u do stupid things 2 get attention without realising it, sumtimes it can b bad like my m8, and u can beat poop out of ppl 4 no reason
he even smacked his own m8 in a fight

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
nathan123 said:
ADD tht disorder where u do stupid things 2 get attention without realising it, sumtimes it can b bad like my m8, and u can beat poop out of ppl 4 no reason

lol that would of been funny to see

Reaction score
k i cant be fucked to write everything i did just then. For some fucked up reason everything i wrote got deleted..... so now im gona say.

2nite me n chris are gona have a girl fight for a laugh and im gona pull some bird in this bar type place that we are going to.... When i use shirt + trousers + shoes to get in........ (not that i have any shoes, only trainers).

K board now. Cya

M

Mario_Party

nathan123 said:

u coulda just said attention deficit disorder... doesn't take ne longer to type -_-.... (ok so it does but u know what i mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back