BackMasking = Scary

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found today, and it's really creepy that an artist would do this. Whether by accident or on purpose its still just... scary, especially the pokemon one. Well just wanted to share that with you...

PS Some are funny... :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kind of weird, xD.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
To me most of them sound like you could write almost any text and you can imagine it matches just as long as you read the text before listening.

Reaction score
To me most of them sound like you could write almost any text and you can imagine it matches just as long as you read the text before listening.

I listened to the poke'rap one and I thought "I love satan wtf?" followed by realizing you can see the lyrics =.=;;. I listened to all of them and I think they're all BS tbh (...lol except the one that really is backmasked)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most of these things are, when you read the text, you imagine them saying it. Making it seem like the audio is really saying that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to listen to them with the backmasked subtitles turned off first, and see what you can understand of it. Then turn on the subtitles and play it again.

First time with the pokemon rap I didn't understand a word of it, next time with subtitles enabled I could clearly hear exactly what they said.. This is a trick by our mind that wants to fill in the gaps, any good psychology professor can tell you that :smile:

Reaction score
Try to listen to them with the backmasked subtitles turned off first, and see what you can understand of it. Then turn on the subtitles and play it again.

First time with the pokemon rap I didn't understand a word of it, next time with subtitles enabled I could clearly hear exactly what they said.. This is a trick by our mind that wants to fill in the gaps, any good psychology professor can tell you that :smile:

That's exactly what I said :p

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

100% right, just as we see patterns in random things, our mind is just trying to create order in the chaos.

And exactly what I was on about but phrased poorly. :winky: I was first. I win. Now do I get a cookie?

You can have my cookie! :eek:

Back