• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

bad running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear ragezone member,

I'm trying to setup a perfect world for my first time. I have two setup, the first one allow me to connect to the server,
and the second disallow me to connect to the server ( message of "client oudated").
I have inspected the logs file, and I see that with first setup, I'm lock in this step .... (please see the picture bellow).
Do you have an idea on where I should inspect in server files please ?
bad_running - Copie (2) - bad running - RaGEZONE Forums
notafk - bad running - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
check gshops, that's the out of date error 99% of the time

as far as those logs, they are normal.

The 2nd log looks like thee server is not completely up yet (basically wait a minute or 2 more)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Psytrac, Thank you. I'm using the same client, and same server files for the 2 setup, I does not understand.
This is the same gshop file ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and you didn't address my other comment
Thank your for your help.
I'm confused beceause with 2nd setup, I'm able to connect to the server.
I have checked the firewall for the problematic setup, I see that my firewall rule has not been taken into account,
now it's seems to be ok( telnet ip 29000) => I have try to connect to the server with game client, I see now the latency of the server but : "username or password does not match".

I have used this sql command to add user :
call adduser('admin', md5('admin'), '0', '0', '0', '0', 'admin@admin', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '07-11-2022 16:00:00', '', md5('admin'))

EDIT:

gauthd: 10 Nov 2022 19:27:11,125 INFO GAuthServer:? - MatrixPasswd:can not find user adminSending query to acquire passwordPrepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}Received acquired passwordjava.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 34 at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1935) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.StringPassword(storage.java:399) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.acquireIdPasswd(storage.java:425) at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)acquireIdPasswd exception:account=admin

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is root user for the db. I think permission should be ok (I have a tool that allow me to connect to the db in remote way with it).

# info : TcpManager OnAddSessionSending query to acquire passwordPrepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}Received acquired passwordjava.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 34 at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1935) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.StringPassword(storage.java:399) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.acquireIdPasswd(storage.java:425) at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)acquireIdPasswd exception:account=pandasgauthd: 10 Nov 2022 21:20:50,433 INFO GAuthServer:? - MatrixPasswd:can not find user pandas

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Psytrac
Thank for your help. I really appreciate.

I have create an other user with all privilege on procedures. Now, I'm facing to LINK error.

info : Sending query to acquire passwordPrepare procedure call:{call

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Psytrac I'am able to query the table without trouble in razorSQL.
Is it possible to be a firewall trouble ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have granted right permission to the mysql user. Now, I see this in terminal,
but I can't connect to the server with client => LINK ERROR :

zoneid=1 aid=28info : TcpManager OnAddSessionTRACE : unamed::OnAddSession: sid=9addsession:sid=9:ip=127.0.0.1gauthd: 12 Nov 2022 10:39:26,293 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Se ssion@1802efbgauthd: 12 Nov 2022 10:39:26,702 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, clear all online records on zone 1=== DONE! ===
Sending query to acquire password

And when I play this call (acquireuserpasswd) in mysql, it's works !

I have also this in my logs ...

2022-11-12 10:39:26 : err:localhost.localdomain:glinkd-1:glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.2022-11-12 10:39:26 : err:localhost.localdomain:glinkd-4:glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.2022-11-12 10:39:26 : err:localhost.localdomain:glinkd-3:glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.

Upvote 0
Back