• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1684088320049.png
Is it just me, or is it a bug, that I can't see which badge I own? I`ve seen the security-related badge concern post, and see why (at least some) badges shouldn't be visible, but I think, I should see all my badges myself. Btw, I know my badge isn't related to 2FA and when I click on the button in the right corner, I get directed to the support page.

greetings,
mollo

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I totally did not make a mistake and then fixed it, totally did not.

No Way GIF

Update: IF in the unlikely event the 10 year and 20 year badges appear to be fruity, note; this is not a mistake by me, absolutely not. Look into the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back