Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bah so unwell

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any remedies for a nose that's running like Niagra Falls, a really bad headache and I swear to God I'm going deaf. All my friends think I have gone deaf lol cos' I can never hear what they're saying. :(

Off to see a nurse at teh local doctors. Come on, be a really fit one - I are in need of teh lovin'. :D

Reaction score
penecillin as much as u can get your hands on :)

that means take about 3 paracetamol and then 2 or 3 lemsip type thingys.

then u should be ok for a few hours :)
i just had loads so i'm ok for climbing.

btw dont blame me if u die from an overdose. i do it all the time when im i'll so i dont think u can but i dun wanna get in troubble for getting u killed lol. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Went, she was pretty fit even though she was like 30 something lol - told me it's just an infection and my hearing will return after it goes away so hurrah.

*sniff*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
for the niagra falls, block one nostril( just make sure nothign can get out) blow your nose really hard with tissue paper under and just try to clear out yoru nose and stuff.

im just suggesting lol =X

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you might need your ears syringed if your going death, lots of paracetomol should do the trick. also kickin back in your bed and relaxing and sleeping tends to do the trick.

Back