Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bank and Tele rune problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I put something in a players bank it is there and they can take it out and use it, so that works, but they start getting dced soon after. I have similar problem with tele runes, if the player has tele runes in his inventory or warehouse he gets randomly dced. If they are in his inventory he gets dced when he changes character. Any help would be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I put something in a players bank it is there and they can take it out and use it, so that works, but they start getting dced soon after. I have similar problem with tele runes, if the player has tele runes in his inventory or warehouse he gets randomly dced. If they are in his inventory he gets dced when he changes character. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you used /vchkoff and /nptrotect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a key that is listed in the log files , delete that key and it should work. It did for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks that fixed the tele runes i think, haven'r had any problems with them since. The bank is still faulty though.

Back