Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Basic required files (both Legacy and REV)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basic required files (client&Server for Legacy and REV)

For REV I suggest mysql 6.0 beta else 5.1 is required. This is not a tutorial but rather a quick upload of the basic necessary files to make either a Legacy or REV server as people seem unable to search the forum well and Saga has taken down their SVN some time ago.

You must compile the emu yourself, you cannot compile or run REV on an x64 OS.

You need to run Ragnarok2.exe and perform a full file check to DL all the files for a clean kRO2 client (can be resumed at any time, only downloads all missing files)

(NOT created by me but someone on saga's forums)

EDIT: re-uploaded legacy, client and registration. If people don't download gamefront deletes the files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you even talking about... I CAN Compile it, I run basicially the only remaining GotW server and have added quite a bit more than anyone else has ever done. I uploaded exactly what I had to start out with, if you can't compile it then you need to learn how to.

Back