Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Server] Understanding Pet.scp

Reaction score
Short, general, explanatory tutorial on pet.scp and few notes on what does what, with few tricks included.

Pet.scp - file responsible for pet settings.

It has 5 tables:
  • [Pet_Ex]
  • [Pet_Option]
  • [Level]
  • [ReqEXP]
  • [Pet_Price]
Full description:

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Apologies for lack of proper terminology and if you notice any mistakes anywhere or have some new findings - post it and I will update this thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know how i won't put a slot on my pet? When i put my pet in the Alchimist and try to put my Highest Arcane Core, it's doesn't work, looks like the core isn't the right on, but it is, i've tryed that with Highest Pet Arcane Core and Highest Arcane Core, neither worked, do you know why?
P.S: Sorry my bad english

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you know how i won't put a slot on my pet? When i put my pet in the Alchimist and try to put my Highest Arcane Core, it's doesn't work, looks like the core isn't the right on, but it is, i've tryed that with Highest Pet Arcane Core and Highest Arcane Core, neither worked, do you know why?
P.S: Sorry my bad english

May be you can try to write your original question in your own language, then paste it into Google Translate into English, then copy that result of the translation. After that people can easily read your question and help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May be you can try to write your original question in your own language, then paste it into Google Translate into English, then copy that result of the translation. After that people can easily read your question and help you.
I can't put slots on any pet, every pet I try, the arcane core doesn't work, the slot where the arcane is placed turns red as if the core was wrong.

thisi s the translation from google translate.

Back