Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bat Errors? Any help would be great. :\

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys I have this bat error when I try to start up the server. I Wz.Edited custom wz edits and dumped the skill.wz and replaced the skill.wz folder withen the wz folder in the source. I believe that is how its suppose to be done but when i do this and start up the bat. I get this error

Revision: -1
Loader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3 >= 3
at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)
at tools.CaltechEval.reduceTokens(CaltechEval.java:476)
at tools.CaltechEval.eval(CaltechEval.java:325)
at tools.CaltechEval.evaluate(CaltechEval.java:146)
at server.MapleStatEffect.parseEval(MapleStatEffect.java:120)
at server.MapleStatEffect.loadFromData(MapleStatEffect.java:407)
at server.MapleStatEffect.loadSkillEffectFromData(MapleStatEffect.java:8
6)
at client.Skill.loadFromData(Skill.java:294)
at client.SkillFactory.load(SkillFactory.java:77)
at server.Start.run(Start.java:75)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:125)
Press any key to continue . . .

I was informed that It was right in the Netbeans, but what would I have to do to fix this error? Im in desprite need of help and any help would be great! Thanks in advance!
You can add me via skype @Vincentwealthgm or you can just post a reply below. thanks again

Regards,
Vincent

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were you able to build in neatbeans successfully, if not what were the errors?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uhhh the netbeans was fine, but what Im trying to do is custom wz edits, I dumped my own files from my wz edits and i got these errors when i use the edits.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhhh the netbeans was fine, but what Im trying to do is custom wz edits, I dumped my own files from my wz edits and i got these errors when i use the edits.

Depends on what you edit, If you were doing wz edits to skills(i assume from the bat error) you have to make sure they match the origins of the originals skills. Or else you will get errors like those. Also, some do need java scripting to be compatible. If you were just dumping items.xmls then you probably did something wrong.

Upvote 0
Back