Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battlefield 1942

What do you think of Battlefield 1942?

• I love the game!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I only like the game while playing with mods.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • It sucks.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I need beer.

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this game rlz beteher then CS :)))))

now someone judge me :)

Reaction score
LoL sipher your aware this thread was started 7 months ago?

anyways Call of Duty was voted as #4 most realistic military simulation of all time. BF1942 was voted #1.

and no, Counter-Strike was not in any of the #1-10 in case your wondering. it was not voted in because it is not realistic as i have said many times. bullets travel at the speed of sound, once your shot you cant move, and you can be shot several times without being killed.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tryed it once it sucked why cant you kill someone with a bazooka or run over them thats gay

Reaction score
you can, LOL.

its very easy to kill someone with a bazooka, but its meant to destroy tanks, to kill people you have to be within close range to inflict splash damage or direct hit. to run people over with a tank, you have to be moving fast enough.

physics people, physics, rofl..

what next? you dont like the game because you cant be underwater very long due to drowning? =P

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
because if your standing while you snipe you will have bad accuracy.
THIS IS REALISTIC

this is why everyone hates the real word

Back