Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BcStorm Chat Styles

Developer
Reaction score
Hello my friends !
I did some research and I thought I found a way to add more chat styles but I didn't. So I decided to ask it here. So.. My question is: Is it possible to add more chat styles? If it does, could you tell me how I should do that? You won't only help me but even yourself and many more people :).

Reaction score
Yeah it should be possible I think. If you could add more images to the habbo.swf then you can lookup the code for one speechbubble and copy and edit it. Then you've to code some more stuff so it is visible in the list. It is possible in theory but I dont think anyone here can do it.

Upvote 0
Developer
Reaction score
Probably you are right but I looked at all the images who are intergrated in the habbo.swf and I saw all the speechbubble styles? Even I saw the code of the speechbubble styles to show them up in the settings next to the write box.

Could I edit the current habbo.swf to make it work with bcstorm or the emulator to make it compatible with current habbo swf's?

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
can be done but needs time , if i ever try it i will hit you up

Upvote 0
Back