Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BcStorm] How do i update the build/release?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi, RaGEZONER's

So i've seen alot on other retro's, where the coloured chat bubbles are, they have like 12 bubbles, and i got just like 8 of them, tell me how to update the build or RELEASE on the BcStorm emu so i can use an updated swf.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Hi, RaGEZONER's

So i've seen alot on other retro's, where the coloured chat bubbles are, they have like 12 bubbles, and i got just like 8 of them, tell me how to update the build or RELEASE on the BcStorm emu so i can use an updated swf.

Just search in your external_variables for disabled.custom.chat.styles= delete all the numbers that are after the = sign. then u will have all the chat bubbles.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ahh, thank you so much!!! :)
Helped alot ;)
But since you are here, can you help me with the groups image not showing anywhere. Not on the furnis, not on the avatar and that.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Give me two secs, to take on join.me, Habon.biz isnt open.
Ill pm you join.me details.

Come back, you left :D

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Johnhearfield, where do i find the header in the emu source folder? Which file should i open? Tell me everything please :(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
First thing:
Its in Habboevents/
There is incoming.cs and outgoing.cs
You need the habbo swf cracked, and its as3 script, also the original ones for bcstorm.
You have to go through the outgoing headers and find the class

Example:
[4000]_-xx,

The _-xx is the class, so you find that in the old as3, and then look around for the structure, and copy part of the structure into the new one (find i mean) and if it has the same structure all around, the new class is the same place as the old, and then you look for that and then its packet id.
then you update in the .cs file, and debug your emulator.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Damn, im a noob, because i didn't understand a poop, nvm about the update thing, now i got issues with the group images not showing. Help me fix please.

Upvote 0
Back