Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BcStorm - list of problems, can you solve ANY?:p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few minor problems with my BcStorm, RevCMS1.9.9.9 operated retro (SWFs in my htdocs)
Thanks guys, I appreciate your time and help if achievable. Jord.

THE list, please quote if you're offering guidance:
[not yet fixed]
1 - the bots do not work, even on phpmyadmin they can't be manually placed to a room
2 - stacking seems not to work, or I just haven't figured out the technique

[Below have been completed, thanks Smasher]
3 - the welcome message once client has loaded, can't find the source of this to change it
4 - how do I translate stuff that is within the client? such as the :commands list is French
5 - how do I change the 'Habbo' logo on the client, during client loading
6 - how do I change the hotelview background image

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- To 3
In System/welcome_message.ini

- To 4
In System/commands.ini (NOT sure)

- To 5

Hello RZ! This is my tut how to get own logo in client, r63 only.
Things needed:
Flash Decompiler
Habbo.swf

First open your decomipler
then open your habbo.swf with your decompiler
When you have opened click "edit"
open paint and copy your logo from a website/generator and save it to your desktop
if you used it on .png mark that on your decompiler

then click close and save. and upload the swf to your hotel.
PS: Sorry for spam
-Cyberkiller

- To 6

Here a little Fix for the Landing View!

Download and save the following pictures to your
c_images/reception/ folder.

and now, you must add these to your external_variables data
Code:
landing.view.ny2013maina.layout=bitmap.uri,${image.library.url}reception/reception_ny2013_textblock.png;content.x,85;content.y,25;bitmap.width,494;bitmap.height,292;bitmap.x,0;bitmap.y,0;content.width,350
landing.view.ny2013recycle.conf=caption,landing.view.ny2013recycle.header;bodytext,landing.view.ny2013recycle.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.ny2013maina.button,category_ecotron
landing.view.ny2013maina.conf=caption,landing.view.ny2013maina.header;bodytext,landing.view.ny2013maina.bodytext;spacing,10;catalogbutton,landing.view.ny2013maina.button,ecotron_transform
landing.view.ny2013maina.widget=generic

and edit following things
Code:
landing.view.background_gradient.uri=
landing.view.background_gradient_top.uri=
landing.view.background_horizon.uri=
landing.view.background_left.uri=
landing.view.background_right.uri=

to

Code:
landing.view.background_gradient.uri=${image.library.url}reception/reception_ny2013_stretch.png
landing.view.background_gradient_top.uri=${image.library.url}reception/reception_ny2013_stretch_top_pixel.png
landing.view.background_horizon.uri=${image.library.url}reception/reception_ny2013_l_horiz.png
landing.view.background_left.uri=${image.library.url}reception/reception_ny2013_backdrop_l.png
landing.view.background_right.uri=${image.library.url}reception/reception_ny2013_backdrop_r.png

Now, your Landview looks like the newest Maya Events.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem whit my client!

Her is a screen:

Can you help me please?

PS: Sorry for my bad english im german :D

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bots has not been coded in this section yet, I am currently coding it for my hotel. I may release this soon. I just started when you click inventory it just shows a notice that its coming soon. I am coding it now :3 haha

Upvote 0
Back