Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not my emulator! Groups, Groups Furni, Colored Chat Bubbles, Achievements, Talents, Trax and Quests all work! This emulator is currently is in Spanish and in the pictures I am using Spanish Variables. This emulator has its license removed and is safe to use. If you don't trust it, don't download it. Enjoy!

Please post all of your problems here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/offical-bcstorm-help-thread-902373/#post7406976 NOT ON THIS THREAD!

Groups:
iRaged - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

Group Furni:

AtUjV - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

Colored Chat Bubbles:

iRaged - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

Horses Jump:

Talents:

D69cY - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

LTD:

Marketplace:

Achievements:

Zhxah - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

Quests:

hPJQF - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

Trax:

Wired:

HVQxu - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't trust? Don't Download.

Emulator:
Database:
Source:
RELEASE63-201211141113-913728051 SWFs:

English catalog_pages:
(Keep in mind that this was translated using Google Translate and may not be entirely correct. Also the headers to the pages may still be in Spanish, you will have to update those yourselves.)

I found the source and I will get a download link up ASAP! Enjoy! Please create mirrors in-case the links get taken down!

Credits:
-Carlos D
-Itachi
-Creator of Butterly
-Hedapepa for crack

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Wutttttt

EDIT: Virus scanned, nothing! Is this really what I think it is?! :O

If you could find the source and the SWF build that would be gr8 :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently using HabboSpain.com's swfs and variables. Not entirely sure what build it is but this Emulator is the real deal.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I highly doubt it's stable and I bet it has some serious exploits.

Just thought of the same thing but you still can use some of the source , i couldn't code the groups now i have an idea how 2

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Friend Stream is pretty good in this!
Friend Updates and Hotel Notifications work!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Awesome release!

I just wish someone would translate this. :p

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I've got the emulator fully booted up etc via my cleaned up source but I need working SWF's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back