Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BCStorm - Some bugs and a problem with the groups

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening. If you walk into a room, and immediately after you click on the "Panic" or "Hotelview" button, you'll get disconnected. Also, the panic button don't seem to send the panic ticket to the CFH system.

I've also got a problem with the groups. None of my users can join eachothers groups through the client. They can't even click on the group.
Also, if the users make a group, and keep clicking the "Make a group" button, the database gets spammed with group, but no confirmation shows up on the client. The user get's charged of "10 credits" every time they click the "Buy group" button.

Anyone got a fix for this?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that's just strange I use his most updated one and I've got no problems :/

Oh, downloaded the emulator some hours ago, so it seems that it's already utdated. Mistake from my site! I appreciate the help! By the way: Anyone know how I can change the group url in-game from "groups" to "group_profile"? Can't find it in the vars or the emulator config.

Upvote 0
Back