Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BcStorm with all the fixes (for noobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIX:
Error in query:
UPDATE user_pets SET room_id = 0, name = @name, race = @race, color = @color, type = 15, expirience = 0, energy = 100, nutrition = 100, respect = 0, createstamp = '1359076470', x = 0, Y = 0, Z = 0 WHERE id = 55
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Fatal error encountered during command execution. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Parameter '@name' must be defined.

INVENTORYCOMPONENT.CS AND ROOMUSERMANAGER.CS
Search line: "UPDATE user_pets SET

Replace with:
"UPDATE user_pets SET `room_id` = '", pet.RoomId, "', `color` = '", pet.Color, "', `type` = '", pet.Type, "', expirience = ", pet.Expirience, ", energy = ", pet.Energy, ", nutrition = ", pet.Nutrition,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My emulator began halting four days, when I'm online with +750. :grr:
Anyone know how to fix this?
The server is AMD Phenom x6, 8GB ddr3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,but
im a noob to be precise okay i see source codes all over ragezone
but how do i use them?
Please help me plzzz.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK i've got it all set up and everything, i've edited configuration and CMS_settings so the IP and ports match, i've opened all the ports i'm using and i can't connect :/ Nothing shows up on the cmd when i try to connect it just stays the same, anybody got any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back