Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beauty G/F competition!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please post ONLY 1 PIC of ur girlfriend (if u really have 1 :) )

please title ur picture and the Number. first post, picture number 1, second post, pic number 2, ....

This compertition for the first 10 people post maximum. Do not cast Your vote when there ain't yet 10 pictures.

After 10 girlfriends joint, there will be 10days to cast ur vote :d

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tonto's gf

:rofl:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky said:
...and the point is?
Basicly he just created the topic to see girls, it's completely pointless, i mean why care about the looks of a girl you can't get. That is unless she looks extremely sexy and all...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was that before or after you told her that you were going to post it on a forum full of nutcases? :tp:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well if you get really desperate then you can always try out the Tonto way!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No offense but i think Tonto is doing a better job at finding gf's then you are Terron!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well let me put it this way, she was rather skinny, i mean she was even skinnier then Victoria Beckham on a bad day, and we all know that she is pretty much transparent at such days, it's good that she doesn't wear any see thru clothes at those days, because otherwise you would really have the feeling that she is some ghost.

Back