Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beginning of 10 Year Old Rapists

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So... Thoughts?

I've never heard of nola.com, so it's quite possible this article is BS, but I posted it anyways.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
w00t! He's following my footsteps. :]

Anyway, that's... retarded... kids don't do that at their age, must have an influence.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The terminology is misleading.
A 10-year-old Des Allemands boy has been arrested and booked with aggravated rape after authorities say he sexually assaulted a 5-year-old boy
I wouldn't call this actual "rape", but indeed "sexual assault". I suppose it just followed from violence...

Smo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kids play and mess about, by making a huge deal of this all that's going to happen is they'll duck this kid up by making him think he's a monster and punishing him for something he doesn't understand. Way to go Government, bunch of Ducking idiots - someone, somewhere always has to make a big deal out of nothing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:shock:
how can a 10yo really rape?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All lies O_O?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... but the other guy was a guy not a girl...

Reaction score
To all the people wondering how a 10 year old can do it. Just look around and you'll see that there are quite a few 10 year old fathers out there. So that alone gives you enough evidence that they can have sex and in turn lead to sexual assault/rape.

NoPeace - out

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I couldn't even get it up at ten years of age... o_O

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WTF? This isn't an article, not even a report :|
It lacks a lot of details, and from what I understood from reading this is that the 10 year old kid probably just kicked or punched 'em in the balls, or maybe did that 'nipple crotch' thing to the 5 year old kid. But, however, if he started touching him and stuff, then it's different.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
3 month old babies can ''get it up''

But they wouldn't know why...

And thats a pretty dumb story, who cares let the Ducking parents resolve it...bunch of idiots are just looking for some sort of compensation that will satisfy them

Reaction score
wtf that kid probably didn't even know what he was doing or, maybe he got this as a child from his parent (just a possibility) and thought it was ok to do this so he did it to someone else <.<, This isn't understandable for a child to do this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
aye, i'm guessing that kid was sexually abused and so thinks its normal to do that ><

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I say its bullocks...

It was probably as some people mentioned here, beating each other in the wrong places or something like that.

Back