Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beheading Of Nick Berg....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Personally I See This As Being The Sickest Thing I Have Ever Seen.

The Way They Executed Him.. Just... Just Ducking Proves The People Who Executed Him Are Worse Than Filth, If They Can Do That To A Human Being They Ought To Be Killed Or Ducking Be Put In Solitary Confinment For The Rest Of Their Lives.

Reaction score
EXTREAMLY SICK!!! I just saw it and its a testament to the fact that humans can be the most crule and evil beings on the plannet! I honestly cant belive they did that to him. If there is such thing as hell then there going to it for all eternity!

The american gets a prayer from me (even if im not religous) :(

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
They taped it... i just saw the movie... it's totally sickening.
He never knew they were gonna kill him till they pinned him down...
and it's not like they do it with one chop or something... they use a goddamned dagger =/
you can hear him scream =/ it's gonna be burned in the back of my mind forever >.<
i cant imagine the pain his family must've gone through when seeing that =/

they dont even deserve to be called filth... they're lower than that

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i dont know the link but if there is one, dont post it... i wont allow it
if you really wanna see it use pm's or something... but really, take my advise and dont look at it.
I've seen a lot of sick things but that's pretty much one of the sickest... =/

Reaction score
when i saw that i felt like bush and blair should kill the people in the torture chamber and bomb a iraq to oblivion because the pictures that american took was fake i recon

Reaction score
If u dont want to watch the video (i couldnt bring myself to, i saw a part on the news when the dude pulls the dagger from his cloak thing and that was kinda enough in a way)
but i couldnt help but to go that little step further
and looked at screeny`s, the last 2 or 3 are VERY graphic, look at your own risk

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
mmorpgpredator said:
If u dont want to watch the video (i couldnt bring myself to, i saw a part on the news when the dude pulls the dagger from his cloak thing and that was kinda enough in a way)
but i couldnt help but to go that little step further
and looked at screeny`s, the last 2 or 3 are VERY graphic, look at your own risk
jesus thats proper sick i dont wanna watch the video now lol :( R.I.P Nick Berg

Reaction score
edited by sol.... sorry dan u can de - mod me if ya like... but seriously its way to sick :( and i stick by the fact that no one should see it

front page

We are currently experiencing a huge amount of traffic. And Yes we have the video of the beheading of the American civilian (Nicholas Berg) in Iraq.
-DOWNLOAD HERE- (Right Click, then Save Target As)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Its Sick, he went ther to help em restore ther country and they do that to him , he wasent even a soldier , Poor Fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back