Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Being a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this forum is dead because of the powermad mods ere ;p this will all prolly be deleted as well innit

this forums staff alot worse then even lomcn's now

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Nah The Staff Are Good Except For A Certain Unamed Individual.
The New Rules That Have Been Brought Out Mean That People Banned Before Cannot Post 1 Flame Or We Get Banned Again.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
The Staff At LOMCN Are A Joke, Theres Like 2000000 Supermods For A Small butt Bitchy Community.

Some Are Even "Better" Mods Than Athena.

*NO FLAMES INCLUDED*

* DO NOT LOCK*

*DO NOT DELETE*

*DO NOT BAN*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pure flame threads get closed....
good thread ("worthy subject you can discuss that's allowed within forum rules") that gets spammed should get spam removed, but it takes some work for moderators.... so i usually try to remove spam... but if people just keep posting spam in that thread even after i deleted then i usually just lock the thread...
on the other hand, deleting spam = nothing ever happened = we as mods have no grounds to ban people...

neway good point, i'll try to delete spam more often instead of just locking

Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
pure flame threads get closed....
good thread ("worthy subject you can discuss that's allowed within forum rules") that gets spammed should get spam removed, but it takes some work for moderators.... so i usually try to remove spam... but if people just keep posting spam in that thread even after i deleted then i usually just lock the thread...
on the other hand, deleting spam = nothing ever happened = we as mods have no grounds to ban people...

neway good point, i'll try to delete spam more often instead of just locking
that's exactly how it should b :good:

Think u should check a recent thread btw ;) it's locked and about the host...

Also don't double post Neo :tp:

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Let's discuss moderating. IMO threads with flaming in should not b closed (unless there's LOADS of flaming). The flame posts should just b deleted. Who agrees?
Ok since you already pointed out that this is about Maka's topic...

If i would delete the flame posts then Maka's post would be deleted since he was flaming Athena.

It's simple really, he flames Athena, makes a biased poll, and it would certainly get locked.

So since i wanted to help out maka, i removed the poll and added a new one, one that is straight to the point without flames, that way it would stay open, but maka can't accept those things, maka just wants it his way, and no other way, well that's his problem, things won't go his way, and i tryed to help him the best i could, which was to keep the topic open so that the discussion about the server could continue, but he didn't cared because it wasn't his way anymore and just flamed me.

If maka wants to continue like this, then so be it, but i will close it because i should, and untill he makes a topic within the rules then i will just close them all.

I helped him, and he threw it in my face, so i won't help him again untill he straightens himself out.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Being a mod

GohanSSJ said:
Ok since you already pointed out that this is about Maka's topic...

If i would delete the flame posts then Maka's post would be deleted since he was flaming Athena.

It's simple really, he flames Athena, makes a biased poll, and it would certainly get locked.

So since i wanted to help out maka, i removed the poll and added a new one, one that is straight to the point without flames, that way it would stay open, but maka can't accept those things, maka just wants it his way, and no other way, well that's his problem, things won't go his way, and i tryed to help him the best i could, which was to keep the topic open so that the discussion about the server could continue, but he didn't cared because it wasn't his way anymore and just flamed me.

If maka wants to continue like this, then so be it, but i will close it because i should, and untill he makes a topic within the rules then i will just close them all.

I helped him, and he threw it in my face, so i won't help him again untill he straightens himself out.
k then make the poll 4 me

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
SIC the point was that the first post in that topic was a flame, the poll was also a flame, how do you expect me to keep a topic open that starts with flames.
lol chill, I'm just askin that u keep mine open and just delete ne spam/flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back