• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Best current-gen single player games?

Reaction score
I'd say that I dont judge a game by its age :]
I'll recommend you some of the classics like Diablo 2, Fable: The Lost Chapters, DMC series, Serious Sam Series and some of the new ones like Darksiders, The Drakness 2, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Skyrim.

I've played everything pre-'09ish, thats why I said current-gen games, not oldschool.

Good good. Having after known you for many a year, I've come to the conclusion you're more of an elf anyhow. :laugh:

I've known you for many a year, and you're still a penis! lol!

why don't you get on xfire?!

Reaction score
I think I played Skyrim way too fast. Just finished the main storyline (killed Alduin) at level 12 in... xfire says 19 hours. I know there is a shitload of story quests and all that and I'll eventually play through it all but for now I think I'm burnt out.

Giving mirrors edge a go.

Last edited:
Back