Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Memories of GMS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
marriage, friends, hacks, dcing ppls in fm market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My best memory is when I was eating while playing, and then I took the most incredible dump ever.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I HAVE NO MEMORIES! LOL jk jk jk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My best memories were being vengful to all the jerks that would come and KS me. Except of course I would always give them a chance to be polite first. Also the first time I got NX I was so happy that I looked cool. But a good memory is so hard to find now because now I realize most of my good memorys were a waste of time and make me sad now that I wasted around 4 year I think never I mean never getting past 70 because I didn't have the heart to grind. Instead I played 3 different versions of Maple (GMS, JMS, mSEA). I had over 15 characters and the highest ever was 5X. Most of the time I socialized and helped frineds level cause we shared accounts and now that I think about it my best memorys were socializing with new people and helping close friends.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before Ludi, Zombies =D, kPQ, Perion ch 1, The "pros" where actually pro.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mass defaming someone who took my spot in perion.

When it happened?
3 years ago when I was a 72 fire wiz. 1Million Mesos was alot to me, my entire fortune was roughly only 25Million at that time.

Heres what we did.

1. I was advertisting some thing I was selling in Perion with a card game room title.
2. Some guy came into the room saying stuff that he was interested in my item
3. I closed the card game room and attempt to trade with him
4. He didnt accept my trade, instead he open a card game room on my spot overtaking it and advertist some other things he was selling and went afk after pming 'lol'
5. It was 4am late and I suppose he went to bed.
6. I spent 3 hours mass defaming him by buying defame on him.
7. At first the fame cost me 15k each, then lesser and lesser people started selling me as it was late midnight and my offer went as high as 50k. (Was alot 3 years ago)
I ended up spending myself 1M+ Mesos(Was alot 3 years ago in maplesea) buying defames while this fucked duh got his fame down from roughly 50+ (was quite high for his level of 40+) to negative dozen or so (cnt rmb lol)..
8. It was 7am something and I finally went to bed.. next day I tried finding him from the very similar spot but hes gone, but I believes he must be shocked loll and saddened. He properly believes I was the one behind it but then he didnt pm me so I guess he lost my IGN. I felt so leet.

I really missed dat guy, but then we lost contact but it was fun :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rofl.. ;D

Hacking Zakum with NoDelay and InfiSummon with my lvl 146 Bishop ;P
Soloed Zakum in 5 minutes :D

And meeting with friends of course :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For me it was always having the best hacks for it and made em work but ended up with to many DCs
had a 256ram computer that time -.- but now i got a 2gig ram one and its hard to hack :[

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
auto looting and people thinking i hack
and PG HACK!
and dEMI
and Item Vac =D stealing pplz items
and guild hack XD
and diCe
and when wizet owned it. it was really easy to hack and it was more fun

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Idk why but alot of my memories were in FOG

Helping guildies KS people.

Fight and talk poop to people.

and purely just hang out and train there.

*sigghh

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Leaving my character on at Pianus with item vac on and using offmap hack, the packet editing and dupings.

Back