Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

best night

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: best night

Speedhorn666 said:
Night's only just started O_O lol Not done nethin, got no money. Wrote a new song on guitar tho :/

lol me n all ma mates got kiked outta dis party we gate crashed and drunk all der spirits hahaha

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whooooooooooooooooooooos a waisted boooooyooooo then :D..... I AM BITCHES!!!! ive had a stupid amount of guinness today as you all know n now im just sitting back and enjoying the music :cool: just got back from the pub (again) and im even more waisted than b4 :D

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: best night

Exclamatio said:
lmao n1 m8 :D

so far i popped my hip outa joint and ate loadsa food

so good and bad for me lol

i hope your drinking as well :mad: if not then your gona get a slap!!!! especially if its not guinness

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol me n my girl mates who r pritteh fitteh went to some other party it got ended early coz someone had a fight wiv someone else and everyone got kiked out i didnt know anyone else der exept for my girl mates but and then

we went lookin for some party to gate crash we found my school mates that i hang around wiv and the girls said we will meet ya up later i went wiv the guys i hang around wiv at school and we went in to dis party there woz loads of 20 years olds and some girl asked me for a lovin :eek:

she goes to the 6th form at ma school she woz like totally gone:cool: i just ignored her then we found a cupboard full of spiritts and thats when we got kiked out lol woz well funny they where like gonna kik da poop outta us so we left

then we went the walk abt and i went bak to a real close girl mate of myns house and we chilled fkin wicked
night

Oh yea and we stole 4 bottles of vodka and 2 bottsles of after shock from dis party( red and green one) and we gonna drink dem tomorrow night coz we got anoth party to go to.........:good: :good: :good:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best night

Exclamatio said:
hehe srry dude not drinking >.<

i hardly ever drink o_O however i fully intend on at rageparty hehe

i can only say GOOD MAN!!!! i drink to much and im not prowed of it :(..... i just love the tast of beer and its effect on me :(

Stick at not drinking much :D and i say that from a totally logical point of view :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best night

Solares said:
i can only say GOOD MAN!!!! i drink to much and im not prowed of it :(..... i just love the tast of beer and its effect on me :(

Stick at not drinking much :D and i say that from a totally logical point of view :)

tbh im not really bothered abt the taste of beer buy it makes me merry and its a good laugh when everyone is merrie :good: :good:

Back