Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Premium Server Files??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi RZ people out there..
I have Question What Premium Server files is The best? good Support Etc.
I want to Buy Premium Files..
But i cant Decide yet..
I would like to have the ex702 Plus Version which is the Latest..

PLease Answer And Thanks :))

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
IGC Piece of poop, use Titans Tech Ultimate!

argument? I can tell you that you are piece of poop. because "u paid good cracker to crack it" which was a lie, or your cracker and you were a failure, IGCN is peace of poop because you cant crack our files, thats it kid. Now go and download some cracked files instead of making useless disadvertisement posts.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know but as far as i heard IGCN have the best files ... I also like TT Cracked files , idk about premium ... I also played on MuEngine files and they were really good .
Now ... all files are good in their way ... every files have bugs :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont know but as far as i heard IGCN have the best files ... I also like TT Cracked files , idk about premium ... I also played on MuEngine files and they were really good .
Now ... all files are good in their way ... every files have bugs :)

:DDDD

I heard IGCN have DC DC problem ;) and Hungry For $$..
"If you Send the money tomorrow ill give you 99$ Discount" F*CK LOL!!!

TT Cracked is Good.. Yeah i have S6ep3 Like Premium :)
Bat i want is the new MU ex:702 :D

argument? I can tell you that you are piece of poop. because "u paid good cracker to crack it" which was a lie, or your cracker and you were a failure, IGCN is peace of poop because you cant crack our files, thats it kid. Now go and download some cracked files instead of making useless disadvertisement posts.

igcn accepts paypal?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
igc has a lot of bugs, expolits , missing features and easy to crash... tt ultimate rockszzzzzzz

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
IGCN do accept paypal, and promotions have nothing to do with money hungry.

Only you have a "money hungry" problem, maybe you always have a good reply for everyone, but no one will not forget how you fucked ppl up with your crappy files not so long time ago, so drakelv now go back in your IGCN forum and wait there. If IGCN has some good stable files now, definetly is NOT YOUR MERIT. You should send me IGCN files for free, and not only to me, to all that you fucked and scamed... Have a nice Ducking day

Upvote 0
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Only you have a "money hungry" problem, maybe you always have a good reply for everyone, but no one will not forget how you fucked ppl up with your crappy files not so long time ago, so drakelv now go back in your IGCN forum and wait there. If IGCN has some good stable files now, definetly is NOT YOUR MERIT. You should send me IGCN files for free, and not only to me, to all that you fucked and scamed... Have a nice Ducking day
[1/26/2013 23:05:21] Taurus: hi man ...
[1/26/2013 23:08:01] Ginters: hi
[1/26/2013 23:08:27] Taurus: how are you man ? all ok ?
[1/26/2013 23:08:57] Ginters: im fine
[1/26/2013 23:10:24] Taurus: man is there any chance ... you have a working s3 e1 files ?
[1/26/2013 23:10:49] Ginters: nope
[1/26/2013 23:10:54] Taurus: ah poop
[1/26/2013 23:11:06] Taurus: i want to reopen my server
[1/26/2013 23:11:18] Taurus: i was looking for s3 files
[1/26/2013 23:11:36] Taurus: i saw you guys having a promo for s6

I ignored you, and look what happens XD

please die kid, realy , I dont understand your thinking (do you have one?) you beg for help/files and now u flame again :))

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[1/26/2013 23:05:21]
I ignored you, and look what happens XD

please die kid, realy , I dont understand your thinking (do you have one?) you beg for help/files and now u flame again :))

I am Taurus2001 waffle ... you are so pathetic, i can edit some replyes too, i am not using msn or whatever you got there moron, the fact will always remaines : YOU SCREWING PEOPLE UP ... and no : I WILL IGNORE YOU ... cuz you're piss of poop

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back