Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Rz moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wanna know ...wot wore ur best Rz moments?:)
Mine was in Rz4 when i got a Hell slayer and Para in same drop then next day got another Hell slayer

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm ye it could have been when i killed about 30+ ppl in BW with sauron, or maybe when i took on about 7 warriors with strider when i was drunk lol, and totally owned em all

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Mega lures in SC on EI with Baha

lol that was class :) i think a good moment was when (on EI) were were going 2 kill AT (aqua taurus) and robert came on his noobie wizzy so jago uses soulkick and kicks him into AT lol was well funny

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol that was class i think a good moment was when (on EI) were were going 2 kill AT (aqua taurus) and robert came on his noobie wizzy so jago uses soulkick and kicks him into AT lol was well funny

that was so funny, and when he came back with his tao and was all pissed lol, the thought of it still makes me smile sometimes. that was surely 1 of the best moments.

PS: ty for remembering me :)

-Jago

Reaction score
Mirved said:
that was so funny, and when he came back with his tao and was all pissed lol, the thought of it still makes me smile sometimes. that was surely 1 of the best moments.

PS: ty for remembering me :)

-Jago

thats one of those moments people dont forget :)
i remember i had a very big laugh when i heard bout it lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ill give u 3 ;P

Watching Unstoppables bragg that they gonna keep wall then lost it ;)

Getting 2 DSS in 1 day ;) but then i had to give 1 back to neo :( lol

Oh and the ZT incident (spellin?) When Lthg knox diablo britney ect came into ZT kr wen me Embryam and Some dude was afk, Part from me :D So them 2 died n MR ZT spawned, Lured him n used him to PK them all ;) Got lthg's recalling ring, Recall brace and Knox's pearl neck :p

/salv

Reaction score
STEELY 4 GOD said:
Ill give u 3 ;P

Watching Unstoppables bragg that they gonna keep wall then lost it ;)

Getting 2 DSS in 1 day ;) but then i had to give 1 back to neo :( lol

Oh and the ZT incident (spellin?) When Lthg knox diablo britney ect came into ZT kr wen me Embryam and Some dude was afk, Part from me :D So them 2 died n MR ZT spawned, Lured him n used him to PK them all ;) Got lthg's recalling ring, Recall brace and Knox's pearl neck :p

/salv

and dont forget u got a clear ring from it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back