Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Week Ever

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
Monday - Had some cans at me mates!
Tuesday - Work :(
Wednesday - Going out tonight for my mates b day :)
Thursday - Going to this black adn white themed night, and then going to see Jordon at this night club
Friday - Gettin wasted then going to work
Saturday - Party at this girls house
Sunday - Party at this lads house

But unfortunatly my uncle died today of cancer :( so cant go to the partys gotta go to scotland for the funeral.

Shud be a good night tonight and its been a good week so far until the news came thru but I always remember him saying to me that he would buy me a pint when Im 18 so Im going out to have a good time for him and myself :)
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
GohanSSJ said:
I'm sorry to hear about your lost. :(

pssh I dont want this turning into oh Im sorry Nik thread my uncle had a Ducking mint life, He was always having fun adn out and about hes probaly the funniest person Ive ever met ni my entire life. He was great.

Just praise me for having a great week plan :p hehe j/k
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Nik-C said:
pssh I dont want this turning into oh Im sorry Nik thread my uncle had a Ducking mint life, He was always having fun adn out and about hes probaly the funniest person Ive ever met ni my entire life. He was great.
Good 2 hear that m8:good:


Get TRASHED m8:good: I'm off out 2nite as well, should b good
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
Nik-C said:
Monday - Had some cans at me mates!
Tuesday - Work :(
Wednesday - Going out tonight for my mates b day :)
Thursday - Going to this black adn white themed night, and then going to see Jordon at this night club
Friday - Gettin wasted then going to work
Saturday - Party at this girls house
Sunday - Party at this lads house

But unfortunatly my uncle died today of cancer :( so cant go to the partys gotta go to scotland for the funeral.

Shud be a good night tonight and its been a good week so far until the news came thru but I always remember him saying to me that he would buy me a pint when Im 18 so Im going out to have a good time for him and myself :)

Spent up last night! Got a bird now tho so was worth it ;) Cant go out tonight, well still deciding weather to go out tonight I only got 2 hrs sleep last night cuz ther was me and 3 other birds inc my gf sharing the bed :D
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
9
Re: Re: Best Week Ever

Nik-C said:
Spent up last night! Got a bird now tho so was worth it ;) Cant go out tonight, well still deciding weather to go out tonight I only got 2 hrs sleep last night cuz ther was me and 3 other birds inc my gf sharing the bed :D

lucky punt, i cant even get 1 :(
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
Re: Re: Re: Best Week Ever

GohanSSJ said:
Omg, tell me where you live and i'll join you. :D

This guy at a night club took a pic of me and Krisi so I'll post it as soon as its posted on the website :) btw shes chinese :cool:
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: Best Week Ever

Nik-C said:
Spent up last night! Got a bird now tho so was worth it ;) Cant go out tonight, well still deciding weather to go out tonight I only got 2 hrs sleep last night cuz ther was me and 3 other birds inc my gf sharing the bed :D
woah nicely done m8 hehe:good:
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
6,140
Reaction score
19
lol nice 1 m8 :D:D

and i no what club jordon is at its near us lol bazis m8 works there and he was sayin he could of got us in lol but we couldnt be assed and shes ment to look even better in real life :)
 
Experienced Elementalist
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
NIk-C keep it up, holydays R coming=MORE partyes.
I had a verry good week myself...I think i'm in love. Life can bee so good sometimes. I'm in heaven.
 
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3
ady86 said:
NIk-C keep it up, holydays R coming=MORE partyes.
I had a verry good week myself...I think i'm in love. Life can bee so good sometimes. I'm in heaven.
lol cool. Life's proper fucked, like 1 day everythin's totally poop then a second later everythin changes and u feel class. Messed up lol
 
Back
Top