Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] Emotion - Realmlist/Favourites Management Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isnt there already something like this called

"Control Panel"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea. But try the software anyway, you might like it, or you can give us ideas on how to improve it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emotion

This program allows you to add your favourite servers and save them, so now you can simply click on your favorite, press Load, and press Launch WoW, Instead of editing realmlist.wtf files each time you want to change servers. Very fast and easy to use. Great for beginners.

The program also checks the status (online/offline) of your realm.

There is no limit on how many favorites you can have, Also comes with the following favorites Pre-Loaded:

Wow EU Official
Wow US Official
Ragezones' Server.

Support & Contact
Feel free to get support or ask questions, or even give feedback on my msn: farquharsonp@gamingheadlines.co.uk or email bubbwow@googlemail.com

INSTALLING
Read README.txt included, very easy to install.

Also you can leave feed back in this post.

Future Releases
The next beta will have an installed, auto updater, and a GUI overhaul.

Download:

Hope you enjoy it all.

yamachi isnt going to like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well

well u were right, yamachi didnt like it

And no i didnt get it from there, ive been working on it a while now in between my exams.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not saying I don't like it. You work so far isn't that bad. It's just that, I'd just suggested the EXACT same thing to someone else, and up pops this. Nothing against you, but I just wondered if you got the idea from my suggestion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if u have some good suggestions pls write some, always looking for suggestions on how to improve it.

Also people, if you want your Realm to be a pre-loaded one( comes with the base install of software) write your realm name and IP here :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really liked your program. I'm not a newbie but just plain lazy. I like to play between my mangos server and RC server. So I have some suggestions for you:
1)Maybe you can add a button delete realms from the favorites (I know I will not play on the official servers or to delete an erroneous entry).
2)Something to verify overwriting of realm names as anyone can enter differents IP addresses under the same realm name thus overwriting the old entry.
3)Restoring factory settings (If someone erased the official server from the list they would push the button to restore the address)
4)Backup your favorite realms.
Everything looks fine, so if you can incorporate at least the first suggestion you will make me a very lazy happy person. Keep up the good work. :good:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got a suggestion. How 'bout making the program able to detect whether mangosd.exe is up and running? Because in the case of MaNGOS servers they crash a lot but only the magosd.exe the realmd.exe keeps on running and a program like this detects it as if the server were up'n running. I don't know if that's possible since I'm not a programmer.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about making it so that you could have a list for each version of WoW you have installed on your PC (I have 3 atm, TBC 2.0.6, WoW 2.0.1, and WoW 1.12.2), then when you choose a realm for, say, WoW 1.12.2, then hit "launch", it starts the respective WoW version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the feeback guys, a new patch is coming tonight :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
about

I've got a suggestion. How 'bout making the program able to detect whether mangosd.exe is up and running? Because in the case of MaNGOS servers they crash a lot but only the magosd.exe the realmd.exe keeps on running and a program like this detects it as if the server were up'n running. I don't know if that's possible since I'm not a programmer.

That is a good idea but thats more of a emulator tool than a realmlist tool.

Back