Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bewbz on tv O.O

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!
I didnt know they are allowed to show bewbz on tv!?!?
I was just watching tv comedy central and there was this commedian (I hope someone else was watching tonight) and he was singing this song about people showing there bewbs to him. and then I looked up and saw some girl flash him her bewbz, she was in the audience and then like.. 4 more others did....
I was amazed, I didnt know they can show this o.o...
I'll get the name of the comedian at the end of the show so you can google video him or something, maybe it will be there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn...I gotta see that, I never saw boobs on tv before....wonder if they'll show their ankles nextt!! OMG OMG OMG!!! tee hee.

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol wow, fetish?

anyways they didnt say his name.. but they probobly did but LAZY ol' kellynn wasnt listening.
He was soooo funny x]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o_o
Thats normal i think
German TV shows "bewbs" at midnight o_o

AJ

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Comedy Central can show whatever the duck they want, I've realized that after watching it for a while :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We get em here in the netherlands after 10, its goddamn annoying cause it's not honry at all : (

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jul 2008 memb and already made to 600 posts i can see now :p

Loyal Member
Reaction score
What, are you kidding? Just watch any dutch TV channel after like 11pm. The commercials alone feature plenty of 'bewbz'.

Back