Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beyond a certain level, the character can not be deleted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not let you delete a character, and I want to go beyond level 40.

And wants only one race was first created and modified to generate

Not good at English ...

Let me know if there's any way to

AndTo increase the monster's Accuracy 'monstercharacter.dat' file of
let me know which part should modify

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This applies to 2.1.6 and older i think and it's hard coded into the files if you wish to change it edit client + zone. For your second question you are correct in thinking the monster character.dat is reasonable for accuracy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Manually deleting it is fine or via some sort of gamecp page but players can't via client like you can on 2.2.1+. Best thing to do is follow likertuban advice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not deleted from the SQL.
I want to prevent users from deleting the character. Level 40 or higher character

How can I set that up was a question about whether you can prevent the deletion
I deleted the user did not delete that as well.

English accustomed'm sorry

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is the reason why you do not want them to delete characters? Maybe there is something else you can that we might know that you can remove/add so that players do need seek the need to delete characters. Like the dupe method used is a reason people delete characters often. Also the burst pots is a reason why people delete characters to keep getting new ones.

We thought of that aswell and came up with other ways so that people do not delete chars anymore since it doesnt work.

Just trying to help :)

Upvote 0
Back