Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

big bang 2.0 WTF?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Special person.

Cant handle a joke?

looking at ur post history ur the Special person.
get a life plx....little kid.

This is what fuks forums up... 14 year old kids like u.....

-Mewhywhy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is stupid. iBimbo did NOT read this article and the translation is so bad, that noone can make anything out of it.
What this article is actually about (read it in non-translated) is that all the rumours are already busted and even though they would create a black hole, it would be so small and die right away. A black hole only means victory, because it will help us understand how the physics work.

I believe it is misleading of iBimbo to post this when half the words, being the keywords, are not translated. This is not a "it's gonna happen", it's a "simply not possible" article.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He must be mental......hes risking the world everything, and tbh, i don't think it'll work, so farewell.

Also...is this meant to be happening in 2012?

Or is this just a rumour everyone is talking about it, but like twisting the story.

Someone said we're gunno die because of storms, someone else said something about power..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol @ WeveOrWevo! What do you think yourself?
All religions have foreseen the end of the world so many times, never true. That is just one reason not to waste your life, beliveing in a god that could not exist.
Once again, this is completely controlled experiment and it's nothing new. Get over it and stop acting like you were 12.

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the thing is, yes, we could create a black hole, BUT and this is a big but, is that the amount of energy that is being released is tiny, as in about the amout of enery a a mosquito hitting your forehead. please do your homework before mindlessly yelling: OH NOEZ WERE ALL GONNA GET SUCKED INTO A BLACK HOLE! AAAAAA WERE ALL GONNA DIE.

also, the first particle (which isint going to be collided with another) is going to do a round trip of the LHC tomorrow. they are colliding the particles in about 5 weeks

Bierlust
Reaction score
are u Special person? go to the LHC page and read poop head, obviusly they will create a black hole... but as it was pointed 100 times before, as soon at it appears it will dissapear!

no1 is going to die, no poop is going to happen to the world... READ BEFORE SAYING STUPID poop...

acording to the scientifics, there might not even be able to create a blackhole, also prooving that the big bang was not the one who caused the creation of the universe, clearing out that maybe god did... BUT THATS shenanigans!

the point is, the assholes that are scared because the black hole might kill us all, should become emotards habbotards mappletards all at once and then go and suicide for being such an incult a Special person and a total poop head...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
are u Special person? go to the LHC page and read poop head, obviusly they will create a black hole... but as it was pointed 100 times before, as soon at it appears it will dissapear!

no1 is going to die, no poop is going to happen to the world... READ BEFORE SAYING STUPID poop...

acording to the scientifics, there might not even be able to create a blackhole, also prooving that the big bang was not the one who caused the creation of the universe, clearing out that maybe god did... BUT THATS shenanigans!

the point is, the assholes that are scared because the black hole might kill us all, should become emotards habbotards mappletards all at once and then go and suicide for being such an incult a Special person and a total poop head...

Have a nice rant?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm getting seriously pissed of about this...It's not being launched, but it's being injected with energy beams. I notice a difference...

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol @ WeveOrWevo! What do you think yourself?
All religions have foreseen the end of the world so many times, never true. That is just one reason not to waste your life, beliveing in a god that could not exist.
Once again, this is completely controlled experiment and it's nothing new. Get over it and stop acting like you were 12.

Yeah..i only read the first post.
I've been researching about it, and i know now that it is an experiment and it will happen that fast nobody will even notice.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I believe someone said it earlier in this thread or one of the many others.

The chance for a black hole huge enough to swallow the earth is like 1 to a million.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The world isn't going to end due to anything a scientist creates anytime soon so please stop worrying about it and get rid of these hundreds of threads which are on the forums :D

If you want to put your mind at rest;

I know its from 2003.

Lewis.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Daily News said:
The $10 billion machine, set underground in the Swiss-French border, will be turned on at 9:15 a.m. local time. It will be months before it reaches full power.
Haha, suck on that? :tongue:

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting article OnlinePixel, Thanks for the link :)

Isenheart .
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This guy are forsure a haboon,
SERIOUSLY
think about me, you, you, and you!
we'll die if this haboon fails O.O

Newspaper :

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dam people, great minds from over the world are helping in this project to assure 100% that it will work.

Back