I spend way too much time on this game, so I'm releasing *almost* all the tools I have developed (or stolen - see launcher below :junglejane.
My own source code will not be provided since the code is bad/uncommented.
I do not recommend copy+pasting files from a client to another but instead use the tools I provide below.
I. Server Files + Client
- Client + SecureCRT - https://anonfiles.com/E7Z49a24nc/_OL_Client_Tools_zip
- Serverfiles - still uploading - https://mega.nz/#!yMNGUIDT!vc8q9KT00z-yyknD4LnljwFzwJ_eA1JqQmFOGZbrJKQ
- C# launcher source with PSD - https://anonfiles.com/e0S29b2bn4/ZuShinLauncher_7z
- English "IGG" Client (as resource for translation of client above!!!!) - https://mega.nz/#!ucMAmA6I!Jj4mGBkna9FeMze7i6yBahlhHYEqlWoWf4oU0ui58eQ
II. File formats:
- .rez files are archive files - compressed with lzo1x - they contain models, textures, data files, anything really.
- .zu1 files are binary encoded data files, further compressed with lzo1x and rc4'ed
- .zu2 & zu3 are image files - you can open them in RenderDoc
- .dtx are textures - they can be previewed in Noesis, exported as TGA, modified and packed back to dtx with dtx2tga
- .inc - binary encoded data files that have to do with the interface.
- .lua - what's really surprising about this game is that they didn't compile their lua code, leaving it free for anyone to edit, they are just rc4'd :junglejane:
II. 1. REZ Extractor/Compressor
rez x fileName.rez C:\OutputFolderName\
rez c fileName.rez C:\InputFolderName\
II. 2. ZU1 Encryptor/Decryptor
zu1dec -e filename.zu1
ZU1 Files can be found in the DATA folder, in general.
zu1dec -d filename.zu1
Every ZU1 has a different structure.
You can use a HEX Editor -wxMEdit with MS950 (Big5) language setting to edit each one or use those custom tools:
II. 2. 1. Talents Translator:
Decrypt both the CN and EN file with the tool above (zu1dec.exe -d TALENTS.ZU1)
Place CN file in same folder with name TALENTS.ZU1
Place EN file in same folder with name TALENTS_EN.ZU1
Run the app.
II. 2. 2. Spells Translator
Decrypt Spells.zu1 and SpellsEx.zu1 for both CN and en.
Place the CN one as is, and english one add _EN after name, like this:
II. 2. 3. Items Translator
Loading takes a while. I could have added a splash screen showing progress but I couldn't be bothered. Open Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) to verify that it's all still running.
Decrypt ITEMS.ZU1 from both en and cn client, as always.
Place ITEMS.ZU1 from cn as is and add an "_EN" at the end of ITEMS from english client's ITEMS.ZU1 so that it is ITEMS_EN.ZU1
and the google translate button does exactly what you'd expect it to