Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Big Release] [OC] Zu Online / 新蜀山OL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
G91wO1z - [Big Release] [OC] Zu Online / 新蜀山OL - RaGEZONE Forums

I spend way too much time on this game, so I'm releasing *almost* all the tools I have developed (or stolen - see launcher below :junglejane:).
My own source code will not be provided since the code is bad/uncommented.
I do not recommend copy+pasting files from a client to another but instead use the tools I provide below.

I. Server Files + Client

1. Client + SecureCRT -
  2. Serverfiles - still uploading -
  3. C# launcher source with PSD -
  4. English "IGG" Client (as resource for translation of client above!!!!) -

II. File formats:

1. .rez files are archive files - compressed with lzo1x - they contain models, textures, data files, anything really.
  2. .zu1 files are binary encoded data files, further compressed with lzo1x and rc4'ed
  3. .zu2 & zu3 are image files - you can open them in
  4. .dtx are textures - they can be previewed in Noesis, exported as TGA, modified and packed back to dtx with dtx2tga
  5. .inc - binary encoded data files that have to do with the interface.
  6. .lua - what's really surprising about this game is that they didn't compile their lua code, leaving it free for anyone to edit, they are just rc4'd :junglejane:

II. 1. REZ Extractor/Compressor

Usage:
1. Extracting
Code:
rez x fileName.rez C:\OutputFolderName\
2. Compressing
Code:
rez c fileName.rez C:\InputFolderName\

II. 2. ZU1 Encryptor/Decryptor

Encrypt:
Code:
zu1dec -e filename.zu1

Decrypt:
Code:
zu1dec -d filename.zu1
ZU1 Files can be found in the DATA folder, in general.
Every ZU1 has a different structure.
You can use a HEX Editor -wxMEdit with MS950 (Big5) language setting to edit each one or use those custom tools:

II. 2. 1. Talents Translator:

Decrypt both the CN and EN file with the tool above (zu1dec.exe -d TALENTS.ZU1)
Place CN file in same folder with name TALENTS.ZU1
Place EN file in same folder with name TALENTS_EN.ZU1
Run the app.

II. 2. 2. Spells Translator

Decrypt Spells.zu1 and SpellsEx.zu1 for both CN and en.
Place the CN one as is, and english one add _EN after name, like this:
eguUER3 - [Big Release] [OC] Zu Online / 新蜀山OL - RaGEZONE Forums

Run app.

II. 2. 3. Items Translator

Loading takes a while. I could have added a splash screen showing progress but I couldn't be bothered. Open Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) to verify that it's all still running.
Decrypt ITEMS.ZU1 from both en and cn client, as always.
Place ITEMS.ZU1 from cn as is and add an "_EN" at the end of ITEMS from english client's ITEMS.ZU1 so that it is ITEMS_EN.ZU1
Run app :)

DEMO:
pXGu8lN - [Big Release] [OC] Zu Online / 新蜀山OL - RaGEZONE Forums

and the google translate button does exactly what you'd expect it to

6OWxMgb - [Big Release] [OC] Zu Online / 新蜀山OL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@WireShark Those are the latest available files, game is dead so it has all the features the original chinese game has, as long as you use the tools to translate instead of C+Ping files.
I planned on opening a server but don't have the time for it right now.
No known bugs, I found an exploit that requires patching the client but it's unlikely someone will take the time to find it in order to pwn you.

Reaction score
My guess this game complies with Visual Studio 97 or Visual Studio 6.0. How much is this game locked due to old library's or old and outdated coded?

Good work btw.. Reminds me alot of my old QQXY.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My guess this game complies with Visual Studio 97 or Visual Studio 6.0. How much is this game locked due to old library's or old and outdated coded?

Good work btw.. Reminds me alot of my old QQXY.

not at all, you can get it working on any version of windows and achieve 4k with dxVoodoo2.
compiling, eh, obviously it isn't compatible with c++11 unless you find the sourcecode of all libraries it uses.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is localhost and localpassword of CENToS 5.2 In VMWARE???!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i have one question how i do this where i can find the realm list

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was a nice release, however i had a problem with the chat server, not working, so im unable to chat in-game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, All links are death, can you upload again please? Thanks!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
如果有人可以重新上传文件就好了。谢谢!:D

It would be nice if someone can reupload the files. Thanks! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What "files" do you exactly want?
The translator tools I made are both bad (I was a poop programmer when I made them so there's a for loop inside a for loop inside a for loop iirc) and probably won't work anymore due to google translate api changes (translating it with OpenAI api while giving it context of the game and item would lead to better results anyway).
Decryptor for zu1 I already explained in the other thread but they're serialized (as opposed to ini files which you can easily change) so you won't have what to do with it if you can't C+P one yourself from the game source.
Laucher was "stolen" (he opensource'd it on another forum) from tierrilopes (sorry bro)

Might opensource my own work including changes made to the game when I have time, but until then this link works:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What "files" do you exactly want?
The translator tools I made are both bad (I was a poop programmer when I made them so there's a for loop inside a for loop inside a for loop iirc) and probably won't work anymore due to google translate api changes (translating it with OpenAI api while giving it context of the game and item would lead to better results anyway).
Decryptor for zu1 I already explained in the other thread but they're serialized (as opposed to ini files which you can easily change) so you won't have what to do with it if you can't C+P one yourself from the game source.
Laucher was "stolen" (he opensource'd it on another forum) from tierrilopes (sorry bro)

Might opensource my own work including changes made to the game when I have time, but until then this link works:
That launcher was also made when I was a beginner programmer so all good :ROFLMAO:

If you decide to go open-source tell me, I would like to contribute. Currently resumed playing with the centos version of the files :)

Back