Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bit 1 sided..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL[/i] [b]afta this post any1 who flames gohan wil bebanned fo r a whole week![/b] [/quote] Shudnt this also refer to Gohan? as in if he flames he will be banned? cuz looky looky [quote][i] originally posted by Lordofdeath said:
Do it a Ducking another time and i will get you Ducking removed you Ducking waffle, just because you don't like my post doesn't mean you can remove it you moron.

No go and duck a goat.

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
MentaL, you know were talking about a mod here, a mod that deletes post, you don't know the whole story.
Or do you think that post came out of nowhere?
lol it's not like I just deleted ur spam. I deleted my spam and rannies spam so shut up

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
lol it's not like I just deleted ur spam. I deleted my spam and rannies spam so shut up
And why did you do it? Because you were wrong, thats why you deleted it, you cant stand negative stuff about you even though it's true.
You act innocent but your not at all, you and i both know that.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
I don't need to take any hints, SIC broke the rules, he deletes the evidence and i get the poop, he is simply corrupt.

Advice for all of you, never fight with SIC, because you will get in a flame war, then after sometime he will delete all your posts and if you then post a post where you give him poop then you will get banned.

MentaL find a new mod, it's not very hard to find a better mod then him.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Your not seeing through my eyes, the reason why i'm in so many flame wars is because i totally hate injustice, when MentaL and me were admins here there was no such thing as unfair crap, everything got done fair, but MentaL is loosing his touch now, and i'm not there either, so people like SIC are doing poop that isn't fair, to bad MentaL didn't see the posts before SIC deleted them.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Your not seeing through my eyes, the reason why i'm in so many flame wars is because i totally hate injustice, when MentaL and me were admins here there was no such thing as unfair crap, everything got done fair, but MentaL is loosing his touch now, and i'm not there either, so people like SIC are doing poop that isn't fair, to bad MentaL didn't see the posts before SIC deleted them.

Well tbh Gohan that's a load of shenanigans really. I got treat unfairly loads of time by you. But I don't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back